Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 01:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

cheekyiska89 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How do I know if I became gifted after I applied?

View Post Originally Posted by Isk8er
To find out you can just check under you username to see if it saids "Gift Trainee." You could also check your PMs.
It takes them a couple of weeks or days to get to you because the Mods and Admins are very busy.
ooh, lol i cant wait!
cheekyiska89 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

wait how do you become a gifted
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 02:54 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

28andcounting! has a spectacular aura about

First of all, you won't become gifted, you'll become a gift trainee. Second of all, they will pm you telling you that you are a trainee. hope i helped!
28andcounting! is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 02:57 PM   #14
Banned
PizzaGal is on a distinguished road

Where do you go to be a gifted trainee
PizzaGal is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 05:25 PM   #15
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

For anyone who's put in an application to become a gift trainee - I suggest you work on building up your inventory and kinzcash while you're waiting to be notified. Once you start trading, you will find yourself spending more time on WI than WW!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:11 PM   #16
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Wangle
sorry, im not familiar with this stuff...

well, by post to apply to be a gift trainee got deleted......and i have no idea why..

(i made another thread in the same section....hope i get some answers...)
If your post was deleted, that means you were NOT accepted into the TGE. You need to PM one of the mods and see why and what you can do to increase your chances. I suggests COWS4YOU.

The number one reason people do not make it into the TGE is their posts. Here is a good thread that deals with that:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html

View Post Originally Posted by mxmom8887
I put application in over a month ago and havn't heard anything.
I would check the thread to see if your post is still there. If it is, wait. If it's not, see above.

I just checked the thread. There are NO posts by you there. So sorry. See the above advice.

View Post Originally Posted by PizzaGal
wait how do you become a gifted
You have to apply to the TGE (training gift exchange). Here is the link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

People's posts are what normally breaks the deal. Here's another thread to read up on: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2008, 06:17 PM   #17
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Yes. I agree with everybody. You will get a message ffrom a mod or admin, but be paient. THey are very busy. Hope a helped.
-queen

---------- queenofblosomes added 1 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Mathmom2 also explained also explained all the questions perfectly!

Last edited by queenofblosomes; 11-30-2008 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Closed