Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: How do I know. . .

OK,sorry for the undescriptive title,but my question is a little long.
I applied for the GE once I had all the requirments,right?
Well,thats been awhile,and I already posted again to see,(btw I said just delete my post if I still have the other.)
Well,besides digging through my posts page (I have alot of posts....over a thousand)I have no idea on how to check to see if my post is still there!Can you answer my question?(I dont how along and if my appplication-post stays on the GE is my Q.)
Please and thank you-
Ashley.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: How do I know. . .

Sometimes it take a while because they don't have enough gift coaches... I had to apply 3 times before they accepted me...
Old 11-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #3
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

If they had made you gifted, they would have PM'd you about it. Also, you would have the word "Giftz" under your avatar with the number of trades you've made. Also, you would have been contacted by a Gift Coach (someone to help you learn the rules and how to be considerate, etc...).

I don't know how long it takes. How long have you been waiting? I know they're busy right now. They usually contact people in the order that they receive posts and delete those posts so that you move up in line.

Good luck!
Linnae is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I have been waiting a few months.
I am not at all trying to sound rude,because it's my fault for not being more descriptive,but my question is this:
How do I know when to make a new post on there?
Old 11-13-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

I'm not sure how you know if you're denied to becoming a Gift Trainee, but I do know, Thanks to FIA for answering my question, if they do make you a Gift Trainee, your status will be "Gift Trainee" and you will recieve a PM explaining everything you don't already know and instructions on what to do next.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:41 PM   #6
legalcat

Before making a new post there you should contact a moderator or administrator to determine why you were not approved the first time or if you are still being considered...

I will show you how to see if you are being considered hang on...

---------- legalcat added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.

ok you see how in the picture there are three threads... next to each thread on the left side of the title there is a little foldeR? In the folder next to your thread there is a round dott in it... and then in the other two there are no dots... the one with the dot in it means that I have posted in that thread...

so you should go to the page where it shows the thread where you apply to the gift exchange, and see if it has a dot, if it DOES, that means your post is still there and it hasnt been decided on yet... if it does NOT that means your post is gone...

Last edited by legalcat; 11-13-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #7
Headstrong and
Gifted

Thank you sooo much legal cat.Rep point :-)
Closed