Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
Banned
littleleaf32 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: How do I................................Help me!

Help! I'm having a prombleme. I was editing my options. Then one day after I did that people can no longer send me a vistor message. I really like that feature. And now it's gone!

Hope you can help!

Last edited by littleleaf32; 12-22-2008 at 08:58 PM..
littleleaf32 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Call me Elia :]
Webkinz :)

lilgurl99999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How do I.........

how long ago did this happen???
lilgurl99999 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
Banned

Default Re: How do I.........

View Post Originally Posted by lilgurl99999
how long ago did this happen???
oh I'm not really sure but it's been some time now.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
Call me Elia :]

lilgurl99999 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How do I................................Help me!

ok well then i have no idea unless you never shut off your computer or if you have a laptop some people only hibernate it if you do that you need to completely shut it off
lilgurl99999 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 09:14 PM   #5
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by lilgurl99999
ok well then i have no idea unless you never shut off your computer or if you have a laptop some people only hibernate it if you do that you need to completely shut it off
I have shut it off lots of times after that happened
Old 12-22-2008, 10:11 PM   #6
arrior Fan forever

Webkinzlvr4evr is on a distinguished road

Hi I'm kinda new on here and was wondering......

How do I post art and stuff I do on the paint option in accesories?

Also, how do I post my webkinz rooms?

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Webkinzlvr4evr; 12-22-2008 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: i didn't mean to put that "huh?" sign!!!!
Webkinzlvr4evr is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Littleleaf32, I'm trying to find the answer to your question, because I have always wondered that, too. I see a box under the "Enable Private Messaging" in Options, and there is nothing whatsoever beside that box. Mine is unchecked. Is yours? I'm wondering if that's it?

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlvr4evr
Hi I'm kinda new on here and was wondering......

How do I post art and stuff I do on the paint option in accesories?

Also, how do I post my webkinz rooms?

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey! Welcome to WI! You might want to post a whole new thread asking about this. I wish I knew the answer, because I would tell you right now...lol If you ever have a question, it's best that you start a new thread and ask your question instead of asking in someone else's thread. That way, your question won't get "lost" in the other person's thread, and people will be able to come to your thread and answer your specific question. If you have any questions about how to do this, PM me. If you don't know how to do that, click on my name (green name) and you should see something come up about PM this user or something like that. Click on that, and you'll PM me.

---------- Polarity added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

It says "Send a Private Message to Polarity" is what it says.

Last edited by Polarity; 12-22-2008 at 10:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Polarity is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #8
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by littleleaf32
Help! I'm having a prombleme. I was editing my options. Then one day after I did that people can no longer send me a vistor message. I really like that feature. And now it's gone!

Hope you can help!
I have looked through all the options and have not seen it. I would PM a mod to see what's up.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #9
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, try Pming a moderator, because I see quite a few that have that, where you cannot Profile Message, so PM them!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...public_profile

Here is a link to the FAQs about the Options and things dealing with that. I think it might be that button that I was talking about...it's under "Enable Private Messaging". My box under that is NOT checked, if yours IS, I'll bet that is what that box with nothing beside it is.
Polarity is offline Female
Closed