Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 03:22 PM   #11
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do i have mulitiple webkinz accouts open on one computer?

Try opening another tab.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 06:51 PM   #12
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

tried a million times but it never works i am soo sorry becuase i wan to do that all the time but never can ebcuase GANZ/WEBKINZ dosent let you do it.

kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 11-16-2008, 08:49 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Dance95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok everyone says this is impossible but its not! I do this all the time. Ok 1st the link at the top of the box i believe its mci.webkinz. something lol but you copy that. Then you favorite it. Then VOILA you keep adding on tabs
Dance95 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #14
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Hey try this link: http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0.

This is from Asian Q&A: All you ever wanted to know... Q#16, by mathmom2. Thank her for the info.

Yea, but if you bookmark the above link to your favorites or to your bookmark toolbar then you can 'open in new tab' multiple times to get the same effect.

Last edited by Red Fire; 11-18-2008 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: addition
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #15
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Yes, but I need to know how it was done without having to log on to WI and finding this thread again.

I know there is a way to do it because I have done it before besides opening up different browsers. Hold on, I think I remember....
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 01:46 PM   #16
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

I do this a lot. My problem is opening both windows in Firefox. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure opening a window in Internet Explorer would work for me. We have two accounts and have had both in the chat rooms at the same time. We also play games and trade with each other. Trading is great because you aren't limited to 3 items per day.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #17
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Azriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to beholdAzriel is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

SOLVED!

1. Open as many window/tabs as you want accounts to log on.

2. Click LOG IN. You will get the username/password LOG ON window.

3. CLOSE the webkinz.com window that you used to open the LOG ON window.

4. Click on the next window/tab and click LOG IN. You will get another LOG ON window.

5. Viola! Two LOG ON screens.

You can keep doing this but the key is that once you've used the LOG IN for that window, it's used. As long as it is open, I guess I'm going to say that that page stays in the memory. When you close the window, and open a new one, the original webkinz.com doesn't exist anymore so the new webkinz.com will open up a new window.

If this doesn't work for you, my guess would be that you have to clear your cache.. but then again, I don't think so because I have my cache cleared upon closing my bowser but when I close a window, I still have other windows open so I don't think it clears my cache just yet... until after everything is closed.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 PM   #18
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I open up one window with several tabs one tab for each account I am going to open. My IE remembers my urls that I go to, so all I have to do is start typing 66 and the link comes up.

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

This will allow you to open up as many tabs/windows as your computer allows. I have to have this in play during those 2-minute rares offered in the CS.

You can right click on the link above and choose open in new window or in a new tab.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 01:52 PM   #19
OW! I'm a
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by IttyGirl2
I do this a lot. My problem is opening both windows in Firefox. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm sure opening a window in Internet Explorer would work for me. We have two accounts and have had both in the chat rooms at the same time. We also play games and trade with each other. Trading is great because you aren't limited to 3 items per day.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Oh my gosh! That totally solves my problem! I have a regular account and a trade account. Since the trade account (for the GE) is used more often, I end up with tons of stuff I need to move to the main account but can only move over three at a time. Plus it doesn't cost KC to do it in the the trading room. Brilliant! Rep for you... and I'm pretty stingy on rep!

I guess I never thought about that because I avoid the WW trading room like it's the devil.
Azriel is offline Female
Old 11-17-2008, 07:58 PM   #20
ohai
Gifted

wanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwanda259 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I believe the only way it will work is to open one in each browser (ex. one in IE, one in Charter, one in Firefox, etc.)
You cannot open two in different tabs in the same browser.

Hope i helped!
♥wanda
wanda259 is offline Female
Closed