Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #1
sammopiper
Gifted

Sammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of lightSammopiper is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: how do I go to a party?

some one help me now! I dont know how to go to a party i was invited to! help!!!! im in the right zone, too.
Sammopiper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #2
AKA Tess
Webkinz :)

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Default Re: how do I go to a party?

Making sure you are in the correct color zone and figure out the time compared to your own time zone and go to one of your rooms. A button should appear that says Go To Party, but I've also had issues of it not showing up. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun at your party.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 01:44 PM   #3
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

To go to a party, you have to be in the color zone that the party is taking place in, and the time has to be close to the time the party is supposed to start. For example, if on your invitation it said 8:00-8:30, make sure you are logged on either before or after 8, but not after 8:30. After that, go to your room and a button should appear on your screen saying, Go To Party. Click on that and you will be put in the party room!
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 07-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The party time is NA webkinz time and you need to be logged on and in your room at that time. You do not have to do anything with your phone. Just wait for the go to party button to appear and click on it and you will automatically go to the right zone for the party.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 07-18-2010, 05:49 PM   #5

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

when you are in your room, a few minutes before the scheduled party a button will show up that asks you to attend the party. I don't think it matters if you are in the correct color zone as long as you are in one of your rooms. Good luck!
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 07-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Sammopiper
some one help me now! I dont know how to go to a party i was invited to! help!!!! im in the right zone, too.
always say yes you can go...you can change your mind later! during the party you cannot say you will go...even if you never said no! you must do it before the party begins!

make sure you are in the right zone...then go to your room and up at the top there's a little box...click on it and it will take your to the party...it's best on a fast computer!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #7

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I just went to a party today. Make sure you're in the right zone. Then go to your room with the pet you want to go to the party. About 5 minutes until the party starts, you should see a little box below the box where you talk with your pets. When it's time just click on, "Go to Party!". I hope you have/had fun!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:25 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I just want to add again that the zone you are in does not matter. In fact, it is better not to turn your phone on. Just be in your room a minute or so before time for the party and wait. It is a good idea to clear your cache before you log on to WW
marnabear is online now Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

When it is time for a party, go to your room (make sure you are in the right zone!!!) and you will see a "go to party" button on your scree. Click on that and it takes you to the party. Make sure the time isn't wrong on WW. It happens if you are on for a long time
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #10
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Hi there. Yes you need to be in your room and it doesn't matter what color zone your phone is set on (unless it is your own party then you have to be in the correct color zone). Other notes are that I have heard it is best to get your items out of storage first (idk why people just say to do it, so I have always done it, lol) and that the "Go to Party" button shows up about 3 minutes before the party starts and also the Party time is Kinz time so adjust as needed - it is not necessarily set for your time zone unless you are EST. Someone else said it doesn't matter what zone you are in or even if your phone is on - but I have never tried it with my phone off. I hope you are going to a Circus Party because those are a blast and I hope you get all the cool prizes/loot that is on your wish list. Okay I think that covers it. Have fun!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Closed