Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #31
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: How do i get a webkinz now.

Hey, guys! I''m glad you want to help!
Starfire is having trouble writing her English, and she's trying her best to make it sound good for you all.

I'm not sure what she means by WI points, maybe WI bucks? Also, she was wondering about the WI and Ameriwade contest where you can win a webkinz and a guide for solving clothing "recipes" in the clothing machine. She wants to help be a clothing solver.

Thanks!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 07:21 PM   #32
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Well thats nice & welcome to WI, Good Luck on solving the clothes & take care we are all here to help one another !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:23 PM   #33
DSWEPL (:
Webkinz :)

Sloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of lightSloangirl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh... thanks for your help Kayfookey!
Sloangirl10 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:27 PM   #34
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Well thats nice & welcome to WI, Good Luck on solving the clothes & take care we are all here to help one another !!
View Post Originally Posted by Sloangirl10
Oh... thanks for your help Kay!
Yep, it's good that we have each other here on WI! Thanks for posting and your help!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:50 PM   #35
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
Hey, guys! I''m glad you want to help!
Starfire is having trouble writing her English, and she's trying her best to make it sound good for you all.

I'm not sure what she means by WI points, maybe WI bucks? Also, she was wondering about the WI and Ameriwade contest where you can win a webkinz and a guide for solving clothing "recipes" in the clothing machine. She wants to help be a clothing solver.

Thanks!
Maybe she had to make a new wi name because it didn't save her password or something on the old {first} one? I am still trying to find out what other language{s} she speaks, to get the basics but it doesn't seem as if she's checked back in on her thread.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #36
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Maybe she had to make a new wi name because it didn't save her password or something on the old {first} one? I am still trying to find out what other language{s} she speaks, to get the basics but it doesn't seem as if she's checked back in on her thread.
Kayfookey has been very patient and helpful with starfire54 through VMs.

PS. do you really know all of those languages?
MNBert is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #37
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by MNBert

Heavens no! LOL I have access to several translation programs mostly. I do know Spanish, French, some German and Italian plus have couple friends that could help me if it was German or 'Norske' with one that knows the Oriental languages as well as German and Dutch and Spanish and French with several others {he's European}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #38
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

She only speaks English, as far as I know.
View Post Originally Posted by MNBert

Thanks for the recognition!
Heavens no! LOL I have access to several translation programs mostly. I do know Spanish, French, some German and Italian plus have couple friends that could help me if it was German or 'Norske' with one that knows the Oriental languages as well as German and Dutch and Spanish and French with several others {he's European}.
Cool! But starfire only knows English, I think.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #39
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

This doesn't belong in the Ideas For Ganz Forum. I'll flag this so a mod or admin can move it. But, it seems as if you've already become a Webkinz, and you can get WI Bucks by posting, sending a PM, and many other things.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all like that right know, kay's favorites tag, what are points?, what are you saying, what r u sayin