Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 05:44 PM   #11
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: How do i get a webkinz now.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Also, just a question. What is your first language?
And have fun at WI
She said, "My language is English". I am guessing that means it is her first, just as an assumption.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #12
whiterose215
Webkinz :)

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Kiyoshi
She said, "My language is English". I am guessing that means it is her first, just as an assumption.
Yes i'm english in me language and all like that right now.
starfire54 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM   #13
ho knew zombies like

Thriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to allThriller is a name known to all

The word "now" is beginning to sound weird to me
Thriller is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 07:51 PM   #14
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hey, starfire, if you want some help with your english you could always check out COWS4YOU's tutoring thread. I've found it really helpful when I am having grammar or english or math or science troubles!

I hope you got your questions answered!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:08 PM   #15
whiterose215

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Thriller
The word "now" is beginning to sound weird to me
OH OK. THANK YOU FOR REPLY NOW. WILL WRITE BACK A GET NOW.
starfire54 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:14 PM   #16
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by starfire54
OH OK. THANK YOU FOR REPLY NOW. WILL WRITE BACK A GET NOW.
Here's the link to COWS4YOU's thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...thread-538875/

I hope I helped!
Old 10-05-2009, 08:25 PM   #17
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

You are writing in English, yes, but what other languages do you speak or write? Do you also know Spanish or French or German or Italian or Japanese or Chinese or Dutch or Norwegian or some other language that maybe we could switch back and forth between to understand even better?

¿Usted también entiende español?
Comprenez-vous également le français ?
Verstehen Sie auch Deutsches?
Inoltre capite l'italiano?
また日本語を理解するか。
您是否也了解中文?
Begrijpt u ook het Nederlands?
Har du også forstå norske?

Last edited by KeyLargo; 10-05-2009 at 08:36 PM..
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Why do you have to say 'Now'?
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #19
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by WolvesRGr8t
Why do you have to say 'Now'?
Starfire54 is trying really hard to make her English sound good.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #20
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face Re: How do i get a webkinz now.

View Post Originally Posted by starfire54
I have see member get webkinz and all like that right now. By post and all like that right now. I have see the picture on the home page and all like that now. I like cat also bird and dog to also now and few more animal to also right now. That is me qustion now. I'm a member here in webkinz insider right now. And how do i get me wi point back now if i lost the setting on it now. I hit the button close one day now and now i do not knew how to get it back now. I'm new here in webkinz insider these year right now. I'm try me hard to solver the new clothering and all like that right now. I keep say pray and all like that right now. But i think will be a good idea for the new clothering and all like that right now. Will be give of us some new idea on how to make the clothering and all like that now a helpful guide will be nice right now.:goo:
What are you saying?i don't under stand.Also what does your signature say?
webkinzro is offline Female
Closed

Tags
all like that right know, kay's favorites tag, what are points?, what are you saying, what r u sayin