Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #1
submariner8
Webkinz :)
submariner8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: how do i get to the trading room on here??

I have no clue how to get to the trading room on wi. can someone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: how do i get to the trading room on here??

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t327735.html

Click on those two links. The top one is all of the rules it takes to be a GT(Gift Trainee). It is also where you sign your agreement and the second one tells you how to post so you can be accepted into the GE. Please read all of the rules, they are extremely important. Good luck and I hope to see you on the GE someday.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #3
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

You must use the links animegirl gave you to be accepted. You have to have AT LEAST 50 good, informative posts on WI. And, of course, you have been a member for at least two weeks.
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #4
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is a 'locked' forum for people who are not gifted. You have to have 50+ helpful posts and have been a member for at least two weeks. Then you apply to the Gift Exchange using the links that Animegirl provided. I will caution you that you cannot apply before that period of time or those posts are fulfilled because they will delete your post. Here is a BETTER link to help you understand what the process is and the DON'T's and DO's of how to become gifted. It is Gingerly's thread and she posted it for people wanting to be ready to become Gifted, Good Luck!

---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d-t327735.html <---
Dixiecup is online now Female
Old 07-13-2008, 01:02 AM   #5
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

u most become gifted first, 50 good non-fluff posts, or u will get denied, if u look at the webkinz=) deal above ur avvie, it says ur a webkinz, when ur gifted, it will say ur gifted if u need further help, plz pm me
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 01:36 AM   #6
david cook is a
Gift Trainee

webkinzrcoolio123 is on a distinguished road

i dont know i've been wondering too!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:58 AM   #7
Dufop123

View Post Originally Posted by pixelgirl242
You must use the links animegirl gave you to be accepted. You have to have AT LEAST 50 good, informative posts on WI. And, of course, you have been a member for at least two weeks.
well YOU can sign up but the thread is closed right now
Old 07-13-2008, 07:49 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Patience is the key to becoming gifted. There are only a limited amount of gift coaches and a lot more people wanting to become gift trainees so it sometimes takes a while but it is well worth the wait.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:50 PM   #9
Don't mess with us

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

You have to post the agrement on the link anmigrl gave you.
Have 50 good non *fluff* post.
Be helpful.
Hope I helped!

P.S. I'm trying to be one too!
oon23 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 01:55 PM   #10
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Make sure you read all the info provided on the links by those above. It helps alot in getting to your goal. The training is for your safety and to help set ground rules so we all trade fairly. Good luck!
Twinkle is offline Female
Closed