Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 07:37 PM   #11
Those silly
Webkinz :)

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How Do I Get Things Transparent?

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
I have Jasc Animation Shop 3...
Also Paint.NET...
My parents are getting me an animation program this summer.. maybe, that is. This is a little off, but do you know any awestrucking computer animation programs... I don't get what you mean here... but explain-maybe I can help.
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome. Let me know how it works out!
Lindsay is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 07:42 PM   #13
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks, Lindsay!
Nevermind.. now I get it-I see.. hum odd!

---------- gorawr[luv] added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Lindsay
You're welcome. Let me know how it works out!
I see, do you have an avvie shop? You seem pretty good on the computer. My friend brags about having this really awesome animation program, she doesn't even know how to draw, no I'm serious her drawings are like way messed up.

Last edited by gorawr[luv]; 05-20-2008 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

Sure BigDuck, just one second.

Urgh, I'm sorry SCB. I don't know anything about those. One second, I'll look online for you.
Here ya go! : http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=108

oh really thanks so much!
bigduck is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by gorawr[luv]
Nevermind.. now I get it-I see.. hum odd!

---------- gorawr[luv] added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

I see, do you have an avvie shop? You seem pretty good on the computer. My friend brags about having this really awesome animation program, she doesn't even know how to draw, no I'm serious her drawings are like way messed up.
No, I don't have an avatar shop. I used to, but I got a lot of requests, so I closed it down. That was an animation shop, and I used websites to animate the pictures. Since then, I have learned a lot more about the program I use. Maybe I'll open up a shop soon. I just learned how to do blends. :] LOL, is you're friend a user on here?

---------- Lindsay added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bigduck
oh really thanks so much!
You're welcome. I just PMed you. :]

Last edited by Lindsay; 05-20-2008 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #16
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

No, I don't have an avatar shop. I used to, but I got a lot of requests, so I closed it down. That was an animation shop, and I used websites to animate the pictures. Since then, I have learned a lot more about the program I use. Maybe I'll open up a shop soon. I just learned how to do blends. :] LOL, is you're friend a user on here?

---------- Lindsay added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

You're welcome. I just PMed you. :]
I just PMed you back
Old 05-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #17

[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

I just use Windows paint, I really just make it LOOK transparent. First you upload the pic to Windows Paint, and then you open another Paint window. After that, you copy a page on Webkinz Insider and paste it onto Paint. OR just use these~

for a siggy~Click the image to open in full size.

for an avvie~ Click the image to open in full size.

After that is finished, paste a little piece of the page, either light like the forum, or darker like where your avatar is, paste it next to the picture. After that, use the eye dropper, and fill the background of it with the color you want.
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Old 05-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #18
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by bigduck
I just PMed you back
Hmm, thats odd. I don't think it went through -- I didn't get it. Will you try re-sending it, please? :]
Old 05-20-2008, 08:20 PM   #19
bigduck
Gifted

sure thing hmmm... that is weird
Old 05-21-2008, 07:26 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Thanks a TON, Lindsay! It worked... but I need to edit it a little.. xD
REP Points for you!=]
Jake is offline Male
Closed