Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #1
mathboy1998
Webkinz :)

Mathboy2009 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How do i get theses. . .

5 letters are stuck in my mail box they won't open and or all from furryfriends at webkinz it was at march 31st and down to may 17th

they won't open they are i think they are not smart

i think they are not smart they won't open!

i just tried to open 1 and it did not work!

i mean march 17th to march 31st
Mathboy2009 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by treknx01
This problem has been affecting a few accounts recently you could try clearing your temp internet files or use another browser and see if this helps but you will most likely have to contact Ganz on this one from what I can remember others saying, So far this has not happened to me thank goodness (touches wood)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: How do i get theses. . .

hmm. . .do you really need to open them. Also it is probably a glitch that will go away, but if it doesn't you may want to call GANZ
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 05-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
The Emperor
Banned
treknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clowntreknx01 is cool as a bunny clown

This problem has been affecting a few accounts recently you could try clearing your temp internet files or use another browser and see if this helps but you will most likely have to contact Ganz on this one from what I can remember others saying, So far this has not happened to me thank goodness (touches wood)
treknx01 is offline Male
Old 05-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Treknx01 is right! I've been reading another thread here, and several people have had this problem, but only on one account of many, so it seems to be a sporadic glitch. The only way it was fixed for them was by calling Ganz. I think it was OK after that, though, which is the good news.

Sorry you are having this problem!
Old 05-21-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
mathboy1998
Webkinz :)

Mathboy2009 is on a distinguished road

i did call ganz alot and nothing they just cleared all the mail and it came back
Mathboy2009 is offline Male
Closed