Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
hen I get skittles,
Webkinz :)

puppyice125 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: How do i get something on the front page?

Title says it all.

Last edited by puppyice125; 02-26-2012 at 12:54 PM..
puppyice125 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
hen I get skittles,

Question HOW HOW HOW??!!

1. How do you get something on the front page of the Webkinz insider home page?

2. You know how on mine it just says "Webkinz " Well some people's it says
and then something, how do i do that?

3. How do you guys have animated avatars?

THANKS!

Old 02-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: HOW HOW HOW??!!

1. you have to do something significant, like be the first to adopt something or the first to discover something.

2. go here and edit where the :W: is --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...do=editprofile

3. they make them or find them on the internet.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: How do i get something on the front page?

To get something on the front page, you need to either be the first one to adopt a new pet, or to find something on Webkinznewz
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 01:09 PM   #5
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

And when you do do something, you red flag the message.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
hen I get skittles,

No, I mean do i tell webkinz insider or like how do i let them know to put it on the front page
Old 02-26-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Cheesy gave you the correct answer.
To be on the front page you have to discover something or be the first to do something.
WI doesn't put people on the front page usually for having theories and such.
They want proof, you know? And typically only report on fact.
If you have something to share you can create a thread/post and flag it so a moderator can see it.
Or you can PM one if you really want to.

Also, you made two threads on this.
Multiple topics are against the rules and members gave you lovely answers on your other post as well.
These are also in the wrong section.
This is the correct section.
Somebody Help!

I've flagged this thread to be moved/deleted since it is in the wrong section and is a duplicate thread.
Also, you might want to refresh up on the rules.
It never hurts to read through the rules again.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-posting-3999/
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #8
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by puppyice125
1. How do you get something on the front page of the Webkinz insider home page?

2. You know how on mine it just says "Webkinz " Well some people's it says
and then something, how do i do that?

3. How do you guys have animated avatars?

THANKS!

0. This goes in the somebody help section. Don't worry, you can have it moved.

1. You'd probably have to be the first on WI to adopt a certain new pet. Then post it, click the red flag below it (it's not JUST there to report meanness) and ask if this is front-page-newsworthy.

2. Go to User CP, then find the option "Edit Details".......oh my goodness......it's GONE. OK, you know what, I'm gonna keep looking for it for you, OK?

3. Click here. You have to use certain programs though. I use GIFPAL.com. You can make a gif (picture that moves) and then take it to a shop and have it resized.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #9
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

You have to red flag your message.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #10
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
2. go here and edit where the :W: is --> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...do=editprofile
Oh! OK. Well, the BUTTON is gone, but the LINK is still good, so..... Yeah thanks duck duck. Wait, what?
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!