Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold1pinkgirl2 is a splendid one to behold

Unhappy Unanswered: how do i get people to rate my post? and more

i want to know how every 1 have 5stars and 2stars and 3 and yah how long does it take to get them? and how do you get the big signs like the animation welcome sighs and stuff?
1pinkgirl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Default Re: how do i get people to rate my post? and more

From the FAQ, here are what the stars are for:
WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - FAQ: Users, Symbols, Stars, WI Bucks
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #3

luckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud ofluckyfunky3 has much to be proud of

You start with one star but then as you post more you get more stars.
100 posts = 2 stars
500 posts = 3 stars
1000 posts = 4 stars
2000 posts = 5 stars
5000 posts = rainbow stars
10000 posts = one spinny star
20000 posts = two spinny stars
30000 posts = three spinny stars
40000 posts = four spinny stars
50000 posts = five spinny stars
luckyfunky3 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 06:28 AM   #4
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 1pinkgirl2
i want to know how every 1 have 5stars and 2stars and 3 and yah how long does it take to get them? and how do you get the big signs like the animation welcome sighs and stuff?
you can go to a website and create them yourself, or you can go to one of the many shops here on WI that offer them! I'm sure you will find what you need!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:47 AM   #5
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 1pinkgirl2
RATING THREADS:

There is also a spot for rating threads. You will see it once you have entered someones thread. It is in the top right just above the posting boxes. It says "Rate Thread" with an arrow. Just hold your mouse on the button and you will see a drop down menu that allows people to rate your thread. When people rate your threads stars appear beside your thread title accordingly.

In this same area you are able to Search a tread for information you require and also Suscribe to a thread so that i will appear in your "Suscribed Threads" section.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 08:19 AM   #6
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Are you talking about the ones under your avatar? Or on the thread? If you are talking about the avatar, that is based on post count. If you are talking about thread, that is the thread rating where people can rate the thread according to the experience they had on it. It takes a few votes for the stars to show up, and then they average the votes and give you that many stars.

The "Big Welcome Signs" are usually made by the users themselves, or they went to a graphics shop here on WI and had someone make it for them.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 08:56 AM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

To rate a thread, follow this picture... The first time you rate, nothing comes up. When a second person rates, nothing comes up (you can only do it once), but after the third person rates it, the stars come up.
Click the image to open in full size.

For graphics, try the directory of graphic makers. Here's the link ---> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...litter-332968/
Old 08-17-2009, 09:31 AM   #8
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

You can order welcome signs at a lot of signature shops. Or get them from Glitterfy.com - Glitter your Pictures, MySpace Glitter Graphics
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #9
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

The order is right here:

100 posts = 2 stars
500 posts = 3 stars
1000 posts = 4 stars
2000 posts = 5 stars
5000 posts = rainbow stars
10000 posts = one spinny star
20000 posts = two spinny stars
30000 posts = three spinny stars
40000 posts = four spinny stars
50000 posts = five spinny stars

And that is it....it takes awhile to get them...well, depending on what you do with your time on here
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #10
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

And the animations you can either create them by going to some websites, or you can go to the Avatar & Signature forum under the Our Member's Creations forum...and people can make things for you if you fill out the form

Welcome to WI!
ljfyle is offline Male
Closed