Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: How do I get more customers?

Then we have an issue! I really care about pokemon gray, but I care about my shop also! That is why I put that link first...this is hard!
pokemon2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
Then we have an issue! I really care about pokemon gray, but I care about my shop also! That is why I put that link first...this is hard!
Maybe you could combine them...have a picture that says something like "Check out Pokemon Gray and my signature shop!" and then post links to both after.

Try to show people examples of your work in as many ways as possible, to get your name out there more. Make sure you are using your work as your avatar and signature. Entering contests for signatures is also another way to get your work out there for people to see. Even if you don't win, possibly someone viewing the contest will see your work, or the contest host will come back to you when they need a new signature. Also, be sure to put your name on the graphics. (small and in a corner works best. you don't want it to be too big) This way more people will see your work, and if they like it, they know where they can get a custom one for themselves. Another idea would be to make pre-made signatures that anyone is free to use, and put your name on them. Some people will like the convenience of having something they can use immediately, and the more people who use your graphics, the more the word will spread about your great shop!

Another option might be partnering with someone. Twice as much advertising, and you can complete orders quicker. The more happy your customers are, the higher they will rate the thread--which makes your shop look better.

And here is a thread about making successful threads in general that you might find helpful.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...essful-400130/

Hope this helps. Good luck with your shop, you have made some really great stuff.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #13
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Thanks, but the only customers I have gotten have been from this thread!
Old 08-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #14
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Like mentioned on the first page, make your shop title a little shorter.
You can maybe remove some of the links in your signature and only put your link for your shop.
Good luck with your shop! (:

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2009, 07:59 AM   #15
I'm a learning
Gifted

I did make it shorter!
Old 08-20-2009, 09:47 AM   #16
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Ways to Advertise & Get More Orders:
1. Advertise in your signature.
2. Make your own graphics, and if you get compliments, say you also have a shop.
3. In your shop, have ideas nobody would ever think of instead of dolls and google image pictures.
4. Make sure you do each and every order.
5. Be very nice to the customers so they'll spread the word.
x pookie x is offline Female
Closed