Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
i'm a webkinz, youre

notej is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: HOW DO I GET GIFTED?????

how do i get gifted?i know theres like somewhere i post or something BUT WHERE?i also know i need ten post.help me.
notej is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Heres the thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
its currently closed right now
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
i'm a webkinz, youre

Default Re: HOW DO I GET GIFTED?????

HOW DO I GET GIFTED?
notej is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

There are some great threads in WI rules and suggestions, here are some highlights.
You must be a member for 2 weeks.
Have over fifty good posts, webkinz related.
And BE NICE
first you will have to become a gift trainee, like me. We learn the ropes of the GE so we know the rules in the big GE. When you feel you are ready and meet all the requirements, you can check this thread.
Good luck!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #4
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Heres the thread: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
its currently closed right now
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 08-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #5
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

To get Gifted, first you have to go through gift training [the person below posted it].

You need to have 50 good quality posts to apply.

The thread will tell you all you need to know .

If you already have 10 posts, log out and then log back in for you status to change to 'Webkinz'. Hope I helped !

Here is a helpful thread that tells you things about Gift Training . http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...5/index93.html

Last edited by wowewe; 08-27-2009 at 07:50 PM..
wowewe is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
i'm a webkinz, youre

thANKS EVERY ONE!
notej is offline Female
Old 08-27-2009, 08:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The ten posts is to become a Webkinz rather than a Lil Kinz, which brings privleges, like being able to do Private Messages. All your posts should count towards that. Some of your posts, like the nice one above, saying thanks, and the one that started this thread (your own thread starters don't count in the 50, if I recall correctly) won't count towards the 50.

Don't be discouraged if the gift trainee application thread is closed for a while and you have to wait to apply. You can make use of the time learning your way around WI and reading the WI GEV (Webkinzinsider Guide to Exchange Values). That has a place in each section where you can click on pictures, to familiarize yourself with the items. You'll be too busy to do a lot of that perhaps, once you get admitted to trading. It will be worth the wait--there are lots of really nice people her and it's really fun to trade with them.

Good luck to you--hope to see you in a trading room someday!
Old 08-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Also, when you read the thread about "How to make good posts" by Gingerly, it would be a good idea to follow what that thread says...post where it says to post, and don't post where your posts don't count. Well, that's what I did, anyway.

When I realized that I wanted to become Gifted, I posted where it said to a lot, and I avoided the places it said my posts didn't count. I didn't post in them at all, even though I wanted to. I figured it would make it easier for them to see that I was serious about becoming a Gift Trainee. It would also help them count my posts, as they wouldn't have to go through all the ones that didn't count.

I really followed that thread to the letter! lol It didn't take long at all for me to become a GT, either. If the thread is closed, they probably have a lot of applications. Just keep posting around and get your post count up.

Oh, and two more things...I would post about 2-3 sentences when I posted, to make sure my posts were informative, helpful, and would count as a good post. As you can see, I can be wordy anyway, so that kind of helps in a situation like this...LOL
Also, I had about 250 posts to make sure that they had the 50 good posts that are required to get in as a GT. Then I applied. It was hard not to apply at even 100-150, but I figured I'd be really safe and make sure I got in...hehe It must have helped, too, cause I got in fast. I think, though, if you can go through your posts before you apply and make sure you have more than 50, to be on the safe side, then you're good to apply.

Sorry this was a bit long...lol
Polarity is offline Female
Old 08-28-2009, 01:44 AM   #9
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Well said everyone!!

By the way.........Welcome to !!!

You will find this is a very nice place to be!!
rockermom is offline Female
Closed