Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2011, 06:59 PM   #1
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: How do I get the bars back?

Hi Everyone,
How are you all doing?
I'm scared. been going through this for a long time now, with things not working properly.
Just lost the Navigation Bar, and can't figure out how to get it back.
When I was in Webkinz, I hit something, I guess I wasn't suppose to hit it, because it removed the Navigation Bar. Now I can't get it back at all, so is causing me to not be able to get back and forth where I need to go and all.
I also am trying to figure out how to specify the size of the bars, like the Status Bar?
Mine is so high, that it is covering things up that I need to get to.
So, I can't click on things, same with the width.
I also keep having problems with losing like my File, Edit, all those things I lose that bar every time I go into my Webkinz account, and still have not found any repairman to help with this stuff.
Everything is even a bigger mess ever since this hacker who we thought was a repairman was not who he claimed to be. Yes, when contacting him, thought we were contacting the correct person, but guess we got the wrong number/contact information.

Thanks,
Amy
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 07:04 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do I get the bars back?

Try pressing Alt a couple times. When Alt is pressed, it makes the File/Edit/View etc. dissapear.
Once/If View shows up, click it and select Toolbars. Then click all the ones you'd like on. This won't help with everything but it should do a considerable amount
I hope this helps!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

You could do what Amy said or use your Microsoft Word Button.
If you click it the toolbar does come up.
Please click best answer to close thread when you find best answer.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 09-16-2011, 07:20 PM   #4
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Alt doesn't seem to be working at all with any of it
Old 09-16-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Are you talking about your internet Navigation Bar?
You must have pushed F11, which turns your internet browser into Full Screen View.
To get the internet tool bar back (where your URL is and those sorts of things) you can press f11 again. F11 is at the top of your keyboard. If you're on a laptop you might need to press FN F11.
That's what your problem sounds like to me when you say bar disappearing.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And status bar...
Are you talking about the window webkinz opens up in?

Also File, Edit and those functions don't work in webkinz world.
Webkinz is a flash game and doesn't allow those functions.
It should work in all other windows that aren't flash games.

Please let me know if you have any more questions/are still confused.
I'd love to assist as best I could.

EDIT...
Wait you meant the WEBKINZ navigation bar...
Not the internet itself...
Hmmm...

Have you tried contacting customer support?:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c.../cs_index.html
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Contact_Ganz

Last edited by Blythe; 09-16-2011 at 07:29 PM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
Are you talking about your internet Navigation Bar?
You must have pushed F11, which turns your internet browser into Full Screen View.
To get the internet tool bar back (where your URL is and those sorts of things) you can press f11 again. F11 is at the top of your keyboard. If you're on a laptop you might need to press FN F11.
That's what your problem sounds like to me when you say bar disappearing.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

And status bar...
Are you talking about the window webkinz opens up in?

Also File, Edit and those functions don't work in webkinz world.
Webkinz is a flash game and doesn't allow those functions.
It should work in all other windows that aren't flash games.

Please let me know if you have any more questions/are still confused.
I'd love to assist as best I could.

EDIT...
Wait you meant the WEBKINZ navigation bar...
Not the internet itself...
Hmmm...

Have you tried contacting customer support?:
Webkinz
Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Yes, F11.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #7
send help

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Yes, F11.
well if you have a mac like me the f11 button turns down the sound.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:50 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz login
well if you have a mac like me the f11 button turns down the sound.
I have a laptop (not mac) and the F11 button DOES turn the sound off. You see a big picture of a volume symbol with an x for no sound.
But in tiny letters you see F11.
This means if you push the FN key (function key usually near the left shift key) and push the volume off button at the same time, you're pushing F11.
If that makes any sense.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #9
furbyamy

Got some screenshots, so you can see what I'm talking about.
From left to right,
The 1st one is where the Navigation bar is suppose to be, and if that isn't there, you can't get to anywhere without it. Can't type in Welcome to Webkinz or go to anywhere at all without that.

The 2nd thing, is the View thing I can click on if I have that Navigation bars and all there.
But if not, can't do any of those functions.

The 3rd one is the Status Bar that is at the Bottom of the screen.

I don't have a Laptop.
Have a Desktop.
Can't seem to find a repairman who wont stop saying we don't need a Plugin.
They wont ever help get Shockwave, Flash all working. He just says that you don't need a Plugin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgthebarsseptember162011.JPG (14.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpgviewthingsept162011.JPG (10.1 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgstatusbarsept162011.JPG (9.7 KB, 4 views)
Closed