Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
ish u were a
Webkinz :)

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: How Do I Get Ahold Of A Mod. To Tell Them About Breaking News????

How Do I Get A Hold Of A Mod. To Tell Them About Breaking News? Does Anybody Know???!!!
flipflopper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Default Re: How Do I Get Ahold Of A Mod. To Tell Them About Breaking News????

You can always PM them, but I think that they keep a very diligent eye on the posts. When something new comes up, Justin makes a post on the "front page". Don't wait to long to announce your discovery - everybody around here is addicted which means it doesn't take long ofr others to make the same discovery!

Last edited by allton; 07-03-2008 at 11:01 AM..
Old 07-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Go to the main page of the forums and scroll down to the bottom. There you have two options:

1. you can click on any red/blue named that you see and PM them
2. you can click on this http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showgroups.php and either PM or leave a msg on their profile ... Justin's or anybody's.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

find them in the "member list" say if i wanted to find justin i would type his username, and then it would take me to his username existance and then u click on that which will lead u to his profile. leave a message there, hope i helped!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 07-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #5
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

You could make a post on one of the frequently watched threads (well, they all are lol)...but maybe like Forum Suggestions or Somebody Help! I think that some of them turn off their "PM Reciever" though...but I'm sure a lot have theirs turned on
Closed