Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Ziffster is a jewel in the roughZiffster is a jewel in the rough

Question Answered: How do I Find Lost Objects?

Ok,

Here is my problem. I can't remember where I put one of my pets outfits. I remember taking it off my pet and putting it in a storage unit in the room my pet was in at the time but that is all I remember.

I have checked all of my pets just in case I put it on one of them (no simple task since I have over 50 pets) and gone to every room in my pets home and checked every storage unit (again not an easy task since I have like a 100 finished rooms) but with so many objects I can't be sure that I didn't forget to look in a unit.

Short of calling Ganz is there any way to locate where objects are?

Yes I did that once - I called tech support because I couldn't find an object after my account had been hacked. Turned out that a friend was playing a joke on me and got in my account and hid a bunch of objects - boy was I red faced when Ganz told me where to find the objects .
Ziffster is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
You can fill out the "I have something stuck" form, even if it isn't stuck. I have done this several times on my personal account. I keep losing clothing in storage.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #2

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do I Find Lost Objects?

I would say Call Ganz again. It could've been your friend. Good luck!
Priceless is offline Male
Old 01-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I would call Ganz. Contact Ganz - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Good luck! I hope you find it!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

You can fill out the "I have something stuck" form and then they should put it back into your dock. Good luck! Hope you find your stuff
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 06:37 PM   #5
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i dont know if this makes sense but did you try doing the DRESS. in there there are four or five outfits saved under casual, sleepwear, etc. so bring us dress for that pet and check the saved outfits and you may be able to remove the clothing item from pet to dock.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I too have a bunch of pets, probably close to 100, and a ton of rooms.
I had to search every pet for the springtime Easter egg shoes and I have deluxe, so that is a lot of clothing tabs to search.
I found them on an older pet, that was adopted back in the day.
But if you know the clothes are in storage start at the first room at the top and go left to right.
Look in cupboards, vortexs, those storage units built in the floors, I forget the name, you might have just skipped over it?
I don't know if you have to know the name of a room you think it's in for Ganz to help?
If you find out let me know
Good luck finding it.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #7
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

You can fill out the "I have something stuck" form, even if it isn't stuck. I have done this several times on my personal account. I keep losing clothing in storage.
FIA is offline Female
Old 01-26-2011, 11:44 PM   #8

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I loose outfits all the time. I dress different pets for the stadium and I'll forget which pet I left favorite clothes on. I quit storing outfits in my rooms because I would never find them. One of the features I like about the new stadium is that you can go to the quick events and when you scroll thru which pet to enter it shows your pets and what outfit they currently have on. Saves you from going from room to room looking at each pet and waiting for the pages to load. A great feature when you have over a hundred pets !
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 01-27-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

My way is fairly simple, buy a walkin closet. You can then put all you clothes in that room, and not have to worry about going from room to room to room searching each and every one of your dressers and other storage units. Also, I don't use the extra outfit feature (call me old fashioned) it is just a major pain for this reason. But i think it is time to buy another closet for me, you couldn't fit any more staorage conainters in it if you worked for a month.
P.S. if your looking to cheaply make a closet, use the cream or blue striped dressers, 225 KC and hold 6 items while only taking up one spot
Packerdan is offline Male
Old 01-27-2011, 12:31 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

KcbKat and FIA have given you the best advice. I have used this many times. You do not have to know which room the item is in, just choose any room in your house. The only down side of using the stuck item form is if you have more than one of the item they will all be put back into your dock. I had a stuck spider plant once and used the form and had a bunch of spider plants in my dock the next day. It took a while to put them all back.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed