Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Unanswered: how do I delete pms...

I don't know how I've never had to, but I'm at 143 and this person keeps PMing me and they don't know how, either!!!
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: how do I delete pms...

there is a box that you can check on the PM, if you click on that and scroll down, there is an option to move them. or delete them, in this case.
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #3
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

you have to select the pms you want to delete and then at the bottom it will say move to file click that and it will say delete and click that then click go and is the person me?
crum98 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #4
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry, its really simple.
Beside the PM there's a little box, if you press on that, its like you check mark it.
You can check mark as many as you want.
Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and where there's a drop box that says "Move to folder......" click on that and pick the option "delete."

Another way is, you can look at the top of the page and click "Empty Folder" (beside the colored bar) but then you can't pick which one's you want to delete.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #5

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

there are two ways.
if you only want to delete one click on the pm you want to delete. scroll down to the bottom of the pm. it will say delete pm, and there is a box. check the box and then click delete.
if you want to delete a lot then stay in your inbox. at the right of each pm in your inbox, there is a box. check all the ones you want to delete. then scroll to the bottom. it says move to . . . folder. click on delete.

Last edited by i_like_pie; 04-08-2009 at 08:12 AM..
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #6

Hannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant future

what you do is go to your User CP go to the PM part and Click on the box at the left side and then go down then there is a thing that says something like Move files to or something like that and click on delete.

Hope this helps
Hannah-Fannah is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 AM   #7
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

THANKS!

And I do like tacos.

There, crum98, now you can PM me again

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
you have to select the pms you want to delete and then at the bottom it will say move to file click that and it will say delete and click that then click go and is the person me?

Here is some food for Slug and Slush. Live on!

Last edited by bigolhapywebknz; 04-08-2009 at 07:36 AM..
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 08:09 AM   #8
ebaday

On your PM inbox near the bottom is a drop down list. Click delte then GO(#) and it should delete them! Then maybe delte your sent box too!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #9
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

You check the little boxes next to the message. Then you click the drop down arrow where it says "Move To Folder...." and select Delete. Then click on "Apply Actions". I hope this helps!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 PM   #10
HEY! I'M BACKERSSSS!

Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!Franks is the cats pajamas!

Donation Award 

Next to every PM on your right there is a check box click the checkbox next to every PM you want to delete then at the bottom of the page choose "Delete Message(s)."
Franks is offline Female
Closed