Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
huskylover12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: How do I create and Avatar and/or Slideshow

How do I create a slideshow and get an avatar!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru
animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: How do I create and Avatar and/or Slideshow

I'm afraid I know nothing about Slideshows but I can help you get an avatar. Go to User CP under the skateboarding pig in the banner at the top of the page. Click on Edit Avatar. That should take you to a screen where you can chose an avatar that WI provides or go to the bottom of the page and it should have a place where you can upload a picture from your pc. Click on Browse, and then go to your pictures or documents (wherever the picture is you want) and then click save changes.

If you want to know how to save a pic on your pc just find a picture you want on the Internet or on a disk and right click it then chose Save Image As. Make sure to save it in either my pictures or my documents so it is easy to find. You may even want to rename it so you can find it easier.

As for the slideshows, you may want to go to Our Member's Creations and try an Avatar shop. Sorry I couldn't help you much but I hope you get your slideshow.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
bubblypop97 will become famous soon enough

i cant give out the site i use to make slideshows but i could make you one.
just tell me what what you want it to be of and say, or provide the pictures.
bubblypop97 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #4
Gift Guru
PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

This is depending if you already have a picture or not saved into your computer or not. If so, this will be very easy!
Scrool to the top of WI, and look benieth the Skate Boarding Pig, you will see a button called 'User CP' Simply click that and a small list of links will pop out of it, click the one that says 'Edit Avatar'
Once you have went to the avatar section, scroll down till you see a 'Browser Button' and link pasting area.
If you have a picture in your computer saved, click 'Browser' and scroll around your computer documents till oyu find the picture your looking for. Once you have selected the chooses picture, click 'Submit' or 'Open' or whatever it says xD
A link will appear in the Browser box, and click 'Save Changes' Soon, your avatar will be the picture you selected!

Slide Shows
Well, this one is A lot more complicated, There may be lots of downloading to it so I'd rather leave it to the members that will make them for you.
PassPass is offline Female