Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Exclamation Answered: How do I clear my attachments????

Help I have way to many attachments!!!!!!
so I can't post any pictures ):
how do I clear my attachments?
so I can post more pictures.
Arya is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
Instead of posting pictures through attachments, why not try the easier way, and there's no limit to how many you upload and post.

Here's what you have to do:
1. Save the picture you want to post to your computer
2. Go to tinypic.com [photobucket and imageshack also work]
3. Click "Browse..."
4. Select a picture from your computer, click "Open"
5. Click upload
6. After it's done uploading, find a box with different codes [kinda toward the top middle/left]
7. You will see an HTML, Direct Link, URL, and IMG Code. Right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards.
8. Right-click "Copy" that code right into your post here on WI.
9. Submit your post and the code will turn into your picture.

This way, the picture comes up large and not as an attachment. I think it also takes less time and work.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #2
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

Default Re: How do I clear my attachments????

Can't help with removing, but you can load pictures on certain sites (approved method)
like ImageShack and TinyPic.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 11:14 AM   #3
jeanne0952

emmie0952 will become famous soon enough

You can try deleted some of your posts with big attachments on them. Or you can upgrade you account by going here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/payments.php or here: Webkinz Insider Forum - 30 Days Insider Insider Subscription I hope that helps!
Old 04-19-2010, 02:19 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Thanks but I don't have that many WI bucks ):
anyone else have any suggestions?
Arya is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Instead of posting pictures through attachments, why not try the easier way, and there's no limit to how many you upload and post.

Here's what you have to do:
1. Save the picture you want to post to your computer
2. Go to tinypic.com [photobucket and imageshack also work]
3. Click "Browse..."
4. Select a picture from your computer, click "Open"
5. Click upload
6. After it's done uploading, find a box with different codes [kinda toward the top middle/left]
7. You will see an HTML, Direct Link, URL, and IMG Code. Right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Message Boards.
8. Right-click "Copy" that code right into your post here on WI.
9. Submit your post and the code will turn into your picture.

This way, the picture comes up large and not as an attachment. I think it also takes less time and work.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:36 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

If you still want to clear out your attachments...

Click on "User CP" under the banner, and go to "User CP Home." From there, on the left side of the page will be a list of pages to view. At the bottom under "Miscellaneous" is "Attachments" - click on that.

On the page that comes up will be a list of all of your attachments. What you do is check the box to the right of the description for each one. Once you have checked all the pictures you would like to delete, click on the button "Delete Selected."

You have then made room for more attachments, if you so choose.
monkeecj is offline Male
Closed