Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 07:47 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

KidKat is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: How do i change the title of the thread

i went to the faq and it said double click your cell and you will be able to change the title and i did that but it doesn't work and if you know how please show me step by step like if i had to click a button where would it be because i am new and its so confusing please help a newbie out thank you so much
KidKat is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by jenniferpro
View Post Originally Posted by KidKat
Where is the edit button i don't see it in the lower right hand corner? I am a newbie sorry thats why its so confusing to me i just made an account

and jenifferpro i saw what you said how to click below it and it will work i tried that but it didn't work any other way? thanks
DOUBLE click, and the edit button is the "Modify" button. Here is a pic!

It is in the bottom right corner of your post

Click the image to open in full size.

If you want, I'll make you a step by step picture guide or something
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default Re: How do i change the title of the thread

Kidkat,

Go to the first post in your thread and click on "modify". Then, click on "go advanced".
softballipod is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #3

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Click the 'Modify' button on the first post, then click 'Go Advanced'. Above where you pick the color, font, etc. there should be a little bar, where you can edit your title
The modify button is in the bottom right corner of your post. Then, the go advanced button is in the bottom right corner of the edit box.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 07:58 PM   #4
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Yup, you click Modify on your first post and then click go advanced. At the top there is a place where you can change your title.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Yes, but there is a second way besides ^^^

It's just as easy, once you get the hang of it!

Here it is; straight from Justin (It's in the FAQ, you just have to look)

Quote:
It's actually very easy once you know how! Go into the thread listing and look at your thread, with all the other threads.

Now, double-click in your title "cell" (near the title) but not on the title, as that will open up the thread. The title should "open up" and you can type in the new title. Once you're done, just click outside of where you typed, and you are all set!
Here are some pictures to demonstrate the words

This is what you were doing wrong; you have to click below the title

Where to click Click the image to open in full size.

How it looks when you change the title Click the image to open in full size.
Here is the link to the FAQ

Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: How do I post, PM, take screenshots, report, change thread titles, etc?
Old 11-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #6

KidKat is on a distinguished road

Where is the edit button i don't see it in the lower right hand corner? I am a newbie sorry thats why its so confusing to me i just made an account

and jenifferpro i saw what you said how to click below it and it will work i tried that but it didn't work any other way? thanks

Last edited by KidKat; 11-26-2010 at 09:39 PM..
KidKat is offline Female
Old 11-26-2010, 10:59 PM   #7
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by KidKat

DOUBLE click, and the edit button is the "Modify" button. Here is a pic!

It is in the bottom right corner of your post

Click the image to open in full size.

If you want, I'll make you a step by step picture guide or something
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here