Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #1
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Answered: How do I change my profile picture?

I did it a long time ago and I can't remember how.So how do I change my profile picture?
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Electrabuzz1
Good Morning,

This is how I add a custom background to my profile page:

You must make sure the image you want to use is in a PROFILE album. Pictures used for your Profile background MUST be in a PROFILE album.

Click the image to open in full size.

Double click your desired image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy). You will now have the URL you need copied into memory.

Go back to your profile main page and click on Customize Profile.

In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "V" (Paste).

Select the Repeat function that works for your image. You may have to play with this.

Click the "save" right underneath it.

Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes".

Make sure you save it in both of these places.

Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there. You may have to go back and play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

Good Luck. I hope you can get it done now. The most common mistakes people make are not having their image in a profile album and not saving in the two places.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 11:02 AM   #2
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: How do I change my profile picture?

Here's a great thread for you:

YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!

If all you want is to change your profile picture use the menu at the far left under the banner to select User CP -> Home. There will then be a link along the left-hand side of your page that says Edit Profile Picture. Hope that helps!
msclockart is offline Male
Old 07-28-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning,

This is how I add a custom background to my profile page:

You must make sure the image you want to use is in a PROFILE album. Pictures used for your Profile background MUST be in a PROFILE album.

Double click your desired image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy). You will now have the URL you need copied into memory.

Go back to your profile main page and click on Customize Profile.

In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "V" (Paste).

Select the Repeat function that works for your image. You may have to play with this.

Click the "save" right underneath it.

Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes".

Make sure you save it in both of these places.

Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there. You may have to go back and play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

Good Luck. I hope you can get it done now. The most common mistakes people make are not having their image in a profile album and not saving in the two places.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

Click on your "User CP" on the 2nd menu bar above this thread. Then choose "Edit Your Details" from that menu. When you get here, look on the left side of the page and go down to "Settings and Options". Edit your Profile Picture is one of the choices under Settings and Options. Click on Edit your Profile Picture and you will get the screen that allows you to change your profile picture. Just follow the directions and prompts on this page to enter the profile pic you want.

One thing to remember, make sure you have already put the picture you want to use for your profile pic in a "Profile" album on your profile page. If you haven't opened an album yet and designated it as a "Profile" album, you will have to do this first.

Hope this helps!
Old 07-28-2009, 01:29 PM   #5
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Thanks ElecrtaBuzz for the guide!
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Closed