Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Answered: How do I change the language on my account?

So I sort of want to change the language on my account to french (I guess to teach myself xD ) but I can't figure it out. How do I change it? Thanks in advance!
chocluver223 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by chocluver223
View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
On Webkinz Insider, there is no way to change the language on your account. On WW, however, you can change the language by clicking on the earth symbol at the top that says 'Select Language'.

Click the image to open in full size.

When you click on it, you will be shown a list of languages to choose from. You then pick the language you want, and from then on WW will be used in that language for you until you decide to change it. If you do, just repeat this again.
Thank you!
Omg I can't believe I never saw that! *facepalm* lol xD
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: How do I change the language on my account?

Assuming you mean here, on WI, I checked the FAQ and it says:

Miscellaneous Options include:
'Forum Language' - only available if there is more than one Language enabled. This will change the language in which all controls and board messages will be shown. It will not translate members' posts

However I can't seem to find if you can or cannot change the language, as under User CP Home, Miscellaneous Options it only shows these options:

Event Reminders
Paid Subscriptions
Attachments
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

You can select a language from a pop up that appears on the log in page...I use German
Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

On Webkinz Insider, there is no way to change the language on your account. On WW, however, you can change the language by clicking on the earth symbol at the top that says 'Select Language'.

When you click on it, you will be shown a list of languages to choose from. You then pick the language you want, and from then on WW will be used in that language for you until you decide to change it. If you do, just repeat this again.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove

Thank you!
Omg I can't believe I never saw that! *facepalm* lol xD
chocluver223 is offline Female
Closed