Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Edward is my
Banned
webkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: How do I become gifted?

Do I have to have a certain amount of posts? I keep seeing people with GE and I think, "How do they get that?" LOL! anyways, SOMEBODY HELP!

webkinzgrl106 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 03:22 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: How do I become gifted?

Check out this thread -

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

How to Become a Gifted Trainee

1. Please DO NOT offer exchanges outside of the GE. Exchanging items in the open forum is not allowed. DO NOT make posts about what you have, want, or will trade. It’s a big No-No and may result in a longer wait for you to be allowed into the TS.

2. Gifting privileges will only be given to members who contribute to the WI forum as a whole. As such, we require that all members post a minimum of 50 posts before applying to be a Gift Trainee. The management reviews EVERY post by EVERY applicant before accepting them as a Gifted Trainee. Posts that are considered "fluff" will not count toward your 50 posts. If your posts do not count and/or your application is denied, DO NOT pm the staff to ask why and complain. Instead, continue to make good, strong, informative posts, then reapply.

~Also, each member is allowed as per WI rules, to have only ONE ACCOUNT, this does not mean you can have an account and let a family member use it~

3. You must be a member of the WI forum for at least TWO WEEKS before applying to the TS. Get to know our community before trading.

4. You must agree to work with the GCs. The GCs will guide you until you completely understand the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, how the GE works, and are comfortable with making exchanges.

5. Post your agreement on this thread once you have 50 good posts, have been a member for TWO WEEKS, and feel you can work with the GCs. Your posts will then be reviewed and a decision made.

6. Once your application has been approved, and there is a slot available in the Training Section, the TS will be unlocked for you. You must read the Fair Gift Exchange Policy, located at the top of the TS board, and post your agreement to follow the Policy. Once you’ve agreed, a GC will contact you and help you begin.

7. In order to ensure that all GTs are completely trained before becoming fully Gifted, the number of GTs will be limited. The limit will be determined by the GTs' rate of learning and how many GTs the Gifted Coaches can effectively maintain. If the TS is full, it may take a while for approval. You will be notified when space is available. Please be patient and realize that the better trained each Gifted member becomes, the safer and more fun the GE becomes for all to enjoy. If by the second month of you being GT'd, you have not set up a gift thread, or traded, then you will be removed from the Training section. After which time, you may reapply, but will need to wait a required 2 months.

[copied from MissyK's thread]
Old 11-05-2008, 03:23 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html

Also read... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 03:24 PM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Gripperluver got it right. As a gift coach I help new trainees start a training GE and learn the ins and outs of training. Follow the above and maybe I will see you real soon in the training area.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #5
Edward is my
Banned
webkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzgrl106 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys! You all helped a lot!
webkinzgrl106 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Fabulous responses. I'll close the thread now.
smitchell is offline Female
Closed