Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
The nightmare before
Webkinz :)

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: How do I become a Gift trainee?

The title says it all, how do I go to the trade section, and how to become a gift trainee? Also, what is it? How do you trade webkinz stuff on a different website? Sorry, I tried to look for a help section, but I couldn't find it. Thanks for any help everyone.

Thanks so much to everyone who has helped! I really appreciate it.

Last edited by km7dragon; 09-16-2009 at 09:29 PM..
km7dragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2009, 09:10 PM   #2
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Default Re: How do I become a Gift trainee?

To become a Gift Trainee you first have to become a Gifted member. And to do so you have to have 50 posts at the very least and have been a member of WI for 2 weeks or more. Your 50 posts have to be helpful posts that contribute to the forum and posts in the Pollz area, Games area, and Coffee Shop do NOT count towards your 50 posts.
When you meet all the requirements you can click on this one thread (it's somewhere around here), you read the rules and post bellow. It might take awhile to be accepted so just be patience. Remember, patience is the key to success. LOL.
Then once you become a Gifted member I think you have to work your way up to becoming a Gifted Trainee somehow. :]
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Hi km7dragon!

Check out this thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Make sure you read EVERYTHING because if you don't, you're most likely not going to be accepted. Also make sure you meet all of the requirements. It might take a while for an admin to go through your posts and look to see if they're fluff. (Fluff posts are posts that aren't relevant or exactly helpful, such as "Hi!") If you think you meet all of the requirements and you post your agreement on the thread, make sure that you're still making good and helpful posts to show that you're active, and you're not just interested in trading. Good luck!

~edit~
Also, you'll get a PM if you're accepted. If you don't and you see that your post was deleted, that means you weren't accepted If you're really not sure why you were denied, PM an admin or mod to see. MommaB is a good admin to PM

Last edited by Dogluver620; 09-16-2009 at 09:13 PM..
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:11 PM   #4
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

There are links in my signature as to how to make good posts and where to apply.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

From the Main Forum page, click on WI Rules and Suggestions. In that section you will find a stickied thread called Webkinzinsider Official Gift Exchange Information. That will tell you the requirements for entering the gifted training program. Here's a link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

There's another stickied thread there called How to Make Good Posts that has more great info to help you get into the training program.
acourt is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Everyone told you how to apply to become one, so I guess I'll tell you what trading is.
Once you become a Gift Trainee, you can make a thread (it's optional, but most people do it and it's highly recommended) listing what items in Webkinz World you're willing to trade. So, let's say you had a Monkey PSI that you didn't want anymore, you'd put that there. Then, people would visit and maybe one was looking for a Monkey PSI. They tell you they're interested in that particular item, and then make an offer. All trades have to be equal.
I haven't traded in a while, but I think PSI's are valued at about 4,000 kc (for regular webkinz, not retired.) So whatever the person was sending had to add up to 4,000. Maybe just another PSI, or a couple of exclusives. Get it?

After you've decided on what each person is going to send, you'll exchange WW Usernames, add eachother to eachothers phone, then the person who has the least amount of trades (I'll explain that in a bit ) will send their stuff first. Then the other person will send theirs.

After you've both sent the items, you leave feedback. It's very simple. You click the number under their usernames that's beside:
Giftz: (413) 100%
It looks like that. You click the number that's in the brackets.
You'll click Leave Feedback for _______, and just fill everything in.
By filling this out, you're just adding to their amount of trades. So let's say the person had 20 trades, after you left the FB [feedback], they'd have 21.
But if you've already traded with that particular person, your second trade will not count. (:

Good luck becoming a GT, and have fun in the GE!

- Candice

Last edited by [xo] Pop-Tart; 09-16-2009 at 09:22 PM..
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #7
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.
To become a Gift Trainee you first have to become a Gifted member. And to do so you have to have 50 posts at the very least and have been a member of WI for 2 weeks or more. Your 50 posts have to be helpful posts that contribute to the forum and posts in the Pollz area, Games area, and Coffee Shop do NOT count towards your 50 posts.
When you meet all the requirements you can click on this one thread (it's somewhere around here), you read the rules and post bellow. It might take awhile to be accepted so just be patience. Remember, patience is the key to success. LOL.
Then once you become a Gifted member I think you have to work your way up to becoming a Gifted Trainee somehow. :]
Just correcting this so km7dragon isn't confused, but great post

You can't become Gifted before you become a Gift Trainee, after you finish your training you will become a Gifted. Your coach will be assigned to you and when they think you're ready they'll move you on up to Gifted.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #8
The nightmare before

km7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledgekm7dragon flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.

Thanks! This is very helpful.

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Hi km7dragon!

Check out this thread here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Make sure you read EVERYTHING because if you don't, you're most likely not going to be accepted. Also make sure you meet all of the requirements. It might take a while for an admin to go through your posts and look to see if they're fluff. (Fluff posts are posts that aren't relevant or exactly helpful, such as "Hi!") If you think you meet all of the requirements and you post your agreement on the thread, make sure that you're still making good and helpful posts to show that you're active, and you're not just interested in trading. Good luck!

~edit~
Also, you'll get a PM if you're accepted. If you don't and you see that your post was deleted, that means you weren't accepted If you're really not sure why you were denied, PM an admin or mod to see. MommaB is a good admin to PM
Okay thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
From the Main Forum page, click on WI Rules and Suggestions. In that section you will find a stickied thread called Webkinzinsider Official Gift Exchange Information. That will tell you the requirements for entering the gifted training program. Here's a link: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

There's another stickied thread there called How to Make Good Posts that has more great info to help you get into the training program.

Okay, thank you for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Everyone told you how to apply to become one, so I guess I'll tell you what trading is.
Once you become a Gift Trainee, you can make a thread (it's optional, but most people do it and it's highly recommended) listing what items in Webkinz World you're willing to trade. So, let's say you had a Monkey PSI that you didn't want anymore, you'd put that there. Then, people would visit and maybe one was looking for a Monkey PSI. They tell you they're interested in that particular item, and then make an offer. All trades have to be equal.
I haven't traded in a while, but I think PSI's are valued at about 4,000 kc (for regular webkinz, not retired.) So whatever the person was sending had to add up to 4,000. Maybe just another PSI, or a couple of exclusives. Get it?

After you've decided on what each person is going to send, you'll exchange WW Usernames, add eachother to eachothers phone, then the person who has the least amount of trades (I'll explain that in a bit ) will send their stuff first. Then the other person will send theirs.

After you've both sent the items, you leave feedback. It's very simple. You click the number under their usernames that's beside:
Giftz: (413) 100%
It looks like that. You click the number that's in the brackets.
You'll click Leave Feedback for _______, and just fill everything in.
By filling this out, you're just adding to their amount of trades. So let's say the person had 20 trades, after you left the FB [feedback], they'd have 21.
But if you've already traded with that particular person, your second trade will not count. (:

Good luck becoming a GT, and have fun in the GE!

- Candice
Thanks for your help!

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
Just correcting this so km7dragon isn't confused, but great post

You can't become Gifted before you become a Gift Trainee, after you finish your training you will become a Gifted. Your coach will be assigned to you and when they think you're ready they'll move you on up to Gifted.

Oh, okay, thank you!
km7dragon is offline Female
Closed