Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 10:19 AM   #1
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: How do I become a gift guru or gifted?

Well I actually know how, but when itsays you have to have 50 good posts, well I have had some good posts more like threads actually will that count towards my "road to gift guru or gifted"
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #2
emily44

Default Re: How do I become a gift guru or gifted?

Well how long have you been a memeber? Holdomn i will get you to a very good thread! http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
Hope it helps!

Oh and to become a gift Guru., you have to be gifted
Old 01-19-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Well you have to apply first to be a GIFT TRAINEE. And a member for at least 2 weeks. and then after you become Gifted, to apply for Guru, that's another 50 good trades. GL!
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

You have to be a member for at least 2 weeks,
50 helpful posts, and then you have to agree to the rules
to be a gift trainee. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t219641.html
Once you are ready, the gift coach will promote you to "gifted", and you can set up your GE. Then once you have 50 positive trades, you can sign up to be a gift guru.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Thread do not count towards your 50 good posts. Neither do posts in the Rumor, roleplay, polls, and pet name help sections. You have to be a member for at least two weeks, and follow the rules

When you think you are ready, go into the sticky thread under WI rules and suggestions that says Gift trainee or GT rules. Post your agreement there, and wait.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:34 AM   #6
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

As I start to look at the rules I need to ask what exactly is a "fluff post"?
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 10:36 AM   #7
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover531
As I start to look at the rules I need to ask what exactly is a "fluff post"?
i.e.
yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok!!!!!!!!!!!
hi !

Posts with really no meaning.

A good post wouold be -
Hi welcome to WI. The FAQ and RULES is located at the top. It has helpful stuff....blahblahblah.

---------- gripperluverxxoo added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...s-t327735.html
^ Gingerly made a guide to help you make good posts, check it out

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 01-19-2009 at 10:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2009, 10:53 AM   #8
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Well, first you have to apply to be a Gift Trainee, you can apply here:

But make sure you have all of the restrictions, 50 *non-fluff* posts, a member for more than 2 weeks, and much more. It's all in the rules, in the link above. I suggest you read them carefully, before applying.

The whole 50 non-fluff posts is one of the biggest reasons why peoples' applications are deleted. To make sure yours doesn't get deleted, I also suggest checking out the link below, created by Gingerly, on how to make good, helpful posts.

Good luck!
~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Closed