Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #1
Frozen's taken over.
Webkinz :)

1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder
1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder1754JasmineJ397 is a creator of wonder

Default Answered: How do I...?

Hello! Thank you for stopping by. Well, I'm in contests where I need screenshots of pics in WW. The only problem is, I don't know how to only show what I want to show, instead of ads, and what's on my computer, etc. Could somebody please help me ASAP? It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
1754JasmineJ397 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by urf1120
This is what i do;

1. When you are at the page you want the picture of, hit "print screen" button on your keyboard (sometimes the button is abbreviated and says Prt Scr)

2. Pull up your "Paint" program (most computers have that).

3. When your paint program comes up, go to "edit" and click, a drop down box should appear, and when it does click "Paste". Your picture should appear that you want.

4. Once you have done #3, on your paint program, go to "file" then a drop down box comes down and click "save"... and when box pops up asking you to name your file, which is your picture, name it whatever you want, and click "Save". Your picture should be saved to the default place where your pictures go. Usually it is in Windows Photo Gallery.

5. Once it is in Windows photo gallery, is where you can crop it down to show only what you want. Go to your pictures files, double-click on your picture, and it should open up in windows photo gallery. When it does, up top, click on "fix", and a box should open up to the right with some options. Click on the "crop picture" option. A box should appear on your picture that you can re-size, eliminating any part of the picture you do not want. When you get it the way you wish click "apply" at the bottom. If you are unhappy with it, there is an "undo" botton at the very bottom where you can do it over. Once you get it the way you want, simply click on the "x" button at the top right corner which will then save and close the picture. It should now be saved the way you want it. You should now be able to go back to your pictures gallery and double click the picture, and it should be the corrected picture, (the one you want with all the unwanted stuff gone)

I hope this helps
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How do I...?

Hi Jasmine!
If you take your screenshot over to your paint program, you can select only the part of the picture you want to show. After your pic is cropped, go down to the bottom right corner of the entire box, and you will see a little dot. Drag that to the bottom corner of the picture. Now your pic is to the size you want it. I hope this helps you!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 08:41 AM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Good Morning Jasmine!
That's a great question and Akoolaunt gave you a LOT of help on the issue.
In addition to her help (in case you're still confused or want pictures to go along with the explanation) there's also a nice little guide on WI specifically showing you how to take pictures in WW, Crop them and upload them:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
I hope this helps!
Good luck with the contest (and cropping your photos)!

Last edited by Blythe; 09-23-2011 at 08:54 AM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
smurf1120

urf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to allurf1120 is a name known to all

This is what i do;

1. When you are at the page you want the picture of, hit "print screen" button on your keyboard (sometimes the button is abbreviated and says Prt Scr)

2. Pull up your "Paint" program (most computers have that).

3. When your paint program comes up, go to "edit" and click, a drop down box should appear, and when it does click "Paste". Your picture should appear that you want.

4. Once you have done #3, on your paint program, go to "file" then a drop down box comes down and click "save"... and when box pops up asking you to name your file, which is your picture, name it whatever you want, and click "Save". Your picture should be saved to the default place where your pictures go. Usually it is in Windows Photo Gallery.

5. Once it is in Windows photo gallery, is where you can crop it down to show only what you want. Go to your pictures files, double-click on your picture, and it should open up in windows photo gallery. When it does, up top, click on "fix", and a box should open up to the right with some options. Click on the "crop picture" option. A box should appear on your picture that you can re-size, eliminating any part of the picture you do not want. When you get it the way you wish click "apply" at the bottom. If you are unhappy with it, there is an "undo" botton at the very bottom where you can do it over. Once you get it the way you want, simply click on the "x" button at the top right corner which will then save and close the picture. It should now be saved the way you want it. You should now be able to go back to your pictures gallery and double click the picture, and it should be the corrected picture, (the one you want with all the unwanted stuff gone)

I hope this helps
urf1120 is offline Male
Old 09-23-2011, 02:27 PM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Cropping your picture: this is often a problem, because there are so many different versions of Paint out there, and instructions will vary according to the program on your computer.

Open your Paint program, it could be Paint or whatever is installed on your computer. Look in the upper right corner, you should see a Help section, often this is just a question mark. Open your program's Help, and Search for Cropping. You should get detailed explanations specific to your computer.

Another way, is to go to tinypic.com, and upload your picture there. (this is free and you don't have to register). Explore and find the Cropping option, this will be in Editing your picture. When you are happy with the result, save it back to your computer.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-23-2011, 09:42 PM   #6
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Good luck on your picture.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:27 AM   #7

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Cropping your picture: this is often a problem, because there are so many different versions of Paint out there, and instructions will vary according to the program on your computer.

Open your Paint program, it could be Paint or whatever is installed on your computer. Look in the upper right corner, you should see a Help section, often this is just a question mark. Open your program's Help, and Search for Cropping. You should get detailed explanations specific to your computer.

Another way, is to go to tinypic.com, and upload your picture there. (this is free and you don't have to register). Explore and find the Cropping option, this will be in Editing your picture. When you are happy with the result, save it back to your computer.
The only problem about Tinypic is it takes a while to load a whole screenshot. Paint is the best thing to do, but Tinypic is also okay.
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #8
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Just a suggestion, maybe give Picnik a try? It's very easy to crop pictures using it.
Here's a link:
http://www.picnik.com/
Good luck
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #9

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Just paste your screenshot into MS Paint and crop out all the stuff you don't want.
lava94 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #10

-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!-Sapphire.♥ is the bees knees!

I Do it like this :

Press the Prt Scr Button on your keyboard....
Then go to paint, paste your picture and crop the section you want and save it to your Computer.
-Sapphire.♥ is offline Female
Closed