Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 10:02 PM   #21
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how did i get banned?

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzysocks
Log in and out to see if you received a letter from ww. When your banned, you should get a letter explaining what you did wrong.

You don't get banned immediately if you get reported, if the staff see your doing something wrong then they will give warnings to the room, and next they will give warnings as letters. Eventually you will be banned as a result. I guess if you do something fairly bad they may not give any warning letters, but you still should have a letter explaining why from KCP.

Your full account wouldn't be banned, there would just be a lock on the KCP door. If your full account was banned, then I would definatly contact Ganz to see what happened

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469 is the number if you wanted to contact them.
i tried calliing them my self but the hours were 9am to 5pm :p

is it really 30 days or are they bluffing?

i hope they are
fredned101 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #22
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Default Re: how did i get banned in the Clubhouse?

do you get banned just for being reported even though you did nothing wrong?
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #23
beware of the
Banned

is it really 30 day or are they bluffing and trying to scrae us? beacuse its scaring me

um. . . no ganz i also " watching you".
Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 PM   #24
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Hey fredned101, you were probably false reported. A lot of people false report for the fun of it and the laughter. My friend got false reported!

Try waiting until you get a letter from ww. If you don't get it, try again phoning Ganz! If you still have it you might need to wait 30 days!

Sorry to hear
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #25
beware of the
Banned

they say there monitering it. sometimes i think there not

thanks webkinz_ <33

well atleast i'm not the first one

where i got the banned account thing was form i thought i heard a wi member say that they reported a glitch to ganz and they rbanned there account

also after i i got banned i logged out and back in and saw a new letter. i thought this must be a letter telling me me about being banned.so i opened it and the whole letter was blank. BLANK! so i hought i had a nother chance and thought this was a mistake. but the kc door was still locked. ganz IS MEAN

Last edited by fredned101; 06-29-2009 at 10:31 PM..
Old 06-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #26
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

try calling them in a few hours. .. vote for best answer if your done discussing it
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 07:58 AM   #27

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I would contact ganz and see what is up. There is a such thing as "banned forever" I bet. But you can get banned for 30 days.
You can get banned by breaking all the rules they have. If you click on the clubhouse, it will tell you before you enter.
You have to get more then 4 reports to get banned. One of my friends got banned so she knows about it.
It may have been a glitch too
Hopefully, you won't get banned forever!

Last edited by Dudeness; 06-30-2009 at 08:09 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #28
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

They do review things before banning someone... If you call there are logs that they can look into They can let you know why.
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #29
I love candy and

WebkinzRules12 is on a distinguished road

Ok. That is soooo not fair... I Had that happen to my friend. Sorry I can't go in the open chat clubhouse.
WebkinzRules12 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 08:45 AM   #30
Sparkle like a
Gift Guru

Twinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to allTwinkle is a name known to all

Did this happen in kinz chat PLUS? Is that because you can chat and upset someone? I don't go in there.
Twinkle is offline Female
Closed