Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #1
beware of the
Banned
fredned101 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: how did i get banned in the Clubhouse?

is was in the party room just standing there for no reason and all of the sudden it said " you have benn banned for 30 days" what!?! when my cousin got banned for 30 days he was banned forever. will that happen to me?
fredned101 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by fuzzysocks
Log in and out to see if you received a letter from ww. When your banned, you should get a letter explaining what you did wrong.

You don't get banned immediately if you get reported, if the staff see your doing something wrong then they will give warnings to the room, and next they will give warnings as letters. Eventually you will be banned as a result. I guess if you do something fairly bad they may not give any warning letters, but you still should have a letter explaining why from KCP.

Your full account wouldn't be banned, there would just be a lock on the KCP door. If your full account was banned, then I would definatly contact Ganz to see what happened

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469 is the number if you wanted to contact them.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Default Re: how did i get banned?

when someone reports you, you become banned.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
ebaday

You can contact Ganz to find out. I'm not really sure though.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
beware of the
Banned

i did get reported!

i said that wrong i diddn't get reported

can my whole account be banned by that?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #5
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

so even if you do no wrong and someone reports you, you get banned? I would think you would have to be proven to have done something wrong. I hope there is an administrator who looks into it... isn't there? I have never heard of anyone getting banned.
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You should call Ganz..Let me look for the number.........
K1234 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #7
beware of the
Banned

is it like jail, can i get unbanned by good behaver?
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #8
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I don't think you will get banned forever. If it goes over 30 days then contact ganz.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #9
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Call ganz. . . they can tell you why

after 30 days you can be
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
Gifted

fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Log in and out to see if you received a letter from ww. When your banned, you should get a letter explaining what you did wrong.

You don't get banned immediately if you get reported, if the staff see your doing something wrong then they will give warnings to the room, and next they will give warnings as letters. Eventually you will be banned as a result. I guess if you do something fairly bad they may not give any warning letters, but you still should have a letter explaining why from KCP.

Your full account wouldn't be banned, there would just be a lock on the KCP door. If your full account was banned, then I would definatly contact Ganz to see what happened

Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469 is the number if you wanted to contact them.

Last edited by fuzzysocks; 06-29-2009 at 09:50 PM..
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Closed