Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2018, 12:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme is a WI addict!
Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!Jesussavedme is a WI addict!

Question Unanswered: How to delete 'Friends' on Webkinz?

I know how to delete friends, but what I'd like to do is...

find out the 'friends' who haven't been on Webkinz for years and get rid of them.

Is there a way to do that?
Jesussavedme is online now Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2018, 07:12 PM   #2

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

Default Re: How to delete 'Friends' on Webkinz?

There are two ways I can think of: If you go to kinzpost, and look at your friends list, it will tell you their status: Regular, deluxe or free account. Chances are, the free accounts are expired ones that are no longer used. You could simply delete all friends that show up as expired accounts, unless you know someone is still active.

The other takes a bit more effort. Buy a building kit, and send requests to all your friends. Do this for several weeks in a row, and anyone who doesn't respond at least once is probably no longer active. It does require you to keep track of who responds, and it will take a few weeks, but it does work. I've done it quite a few times.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 02-02-2018 at 02:35 PM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-01-2018, 08:02 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

There's usually never been a way to 100% know who's active & who isn't. Ritzcracker's suggestion are the only two ways that I'm aware of (Ganz could of course change this in the future, it'd be quite helpful).
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-02-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Ritzcracker's second way is the only sure way but it takes a lot of work. You might combine the two methods. Go through your phone and note down all the free accounts. Then send building requests to just those and cross off the ones who answer from your list. After a couple of days just go and delete the remaining ones from your friends list.

I have a lot of friends on my accounts and the first method by itself requires a lot of keeping track. You have to make sure you send a request to every single person on your list and then you have to keep track of which of those reply. And you have to allow for the fact that sometimes people are away sometimes where there is no internet.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-03-2018, 06:39 AM   #5
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a genius through and through
mom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and throughmom of 2 teens is a genius through and through

Ritz and Marna have it right, I did it the second way because some of my friends are free accounts. I did notice that when you send a request it will only be on their account for only 3 days then it goes away. So if someone is only on the weekends and you sent it on Tuesday it will not be there when they come on Saturday.
I made a list and everyone that sent an item I marked them off and after three days I would send another request to those who did not, and if they sent an item that round I marked them off I did this until non request where answered after a couple of tries I would delete them. I do miss my page it use to show when the last time your friends were on.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 02-03-2018 at 06:43 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female
Old 02-03-2018, 12:48 PM   #6
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
Ritz and Marna have it right, I did it the second way because some of my friends are free accounts. I did notice that when you send a request it will only be on their account for only 3 days then it goes away. So if someone is only on the weekends and you sent it on Tuesday it will not be there when they come on Saturday.
I made a list and everyone that sent an item I marked them off and after three days I would send another request to those who did not, and if they sent an item that round I marked them off I did this until non request where answered after a couple of tries I would delete them. I do miss my page it use to show when the last time your friends were on.
That's a very good idea. I have one friend who played with free accounts for a long time until there was a pet that was really cheap in the wshop and she had some KC to get it. But a year after that adoption she probably will not get another pet. She had two accounts she always keeps active. Fortunately for her I know the account names but I am sure some of my other friends have free accounts that they still use. I can't see the point since there are cheap pets to be had but she lives in a very small town where there is not much shopping.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 02-03-2018, 12:55 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

Post Re: How to delete 'Friends' on Webkinz?

I thought if you were a free player you could not receive gifts from kinzpost. What other reason would you have to keep them on your list. Also, I can't find on my phone where it shows the status of an account. I only see that information when I send a gift through kinzpost. Where is it on the phone.
Old 02-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #8

Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss
Ritzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the bossRitzcracker is the boss

View Post Originally Posted by mtpeak
I thought if you were a free player you could not receive gifts from kinzpost. What other reason would you have to keep them on your list. Also, I can't find on my phone where it shows the status of an account. I only see that information when I send a gift through kinzpost. Where is it on the phone.
You're right; a free account can't receive gifts, but you can send and receive requests, like for a building kit, challenges, or the current Valentine's requests. The phone doesn't show the status of an account. You have to go to Kinzpost to see that. But you can make note of it there, and then go back to your phone if you want to delete someone.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-03-2018, 04:31 PM   #9
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

FYI - I have several free accounts that I'm active with. It is annoying, but I haven't decided which pet to adopt on which account. I'm a bit funny about having the right name for each pet. Sigh!

I have two Deluxe.
Two Regular
Five Free

I usually have only one or two free.

I also really miss the information on when a user was last online! That was very helpful!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-03-2018, 07:56 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak is sweet stuff
mtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuffmtpeak is sweet stuff

Post Re: How to delete 'Friends' on Webkinz?

Ritzcracker, thanks for clearing up information on free accounts. I didn't realize they could send and receive requests for challenges.
Closed