Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Default Unanswered: How Could You Do Contests-More

I need help with three items. First, how do the contest work? How does it work to do one? Second i see people with the "links" to their threads. Under their Signature. Third, more pictures in your threads. Please answer. I've been wondering this ever since i went on Webkinz Insider.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: How Could You Do Contests-More

The Webkinz Insider, or Webkinz Newz contests? There are member hosted contest, and contests that Webkinz Insider hosts. There's usually a form to enter the contest, and all you have to do is post your entry on the thread.

To get a link to your thread in your signature, first go to the thread. Copy the link. Then go to 'Edit Signature'. Type the name of your thread. Then select the text. Press

Click the image to open in full size.and paste the link.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'more pictures on threads'. You can only have 20, and this is because if you had a lot of pictures then it would make the page slower.

Hope I helped.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2010, 10:21 PM   #3

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
The Webkinz Insider, or Webkinz Newz contests? There are member hosted contest, and contests that Webkinz Insider hosts. There's usually a form to enter the contest, and all you have to do is post your entry on the thread.

To get a link to your thread in your signature, first go to the thread. Copy the link. Then go to 'Edit Signature'. Type the name of your thread. Then select the text. Press

Click the image to open in full size.and paste the link.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'more pictures on threads'. You can only have 20, and this is because if you had a lot of pictures then it would make the page slower.

Hope I helped.
NO. Webkinz Insider contests. How does someone begin one? I need tons of help. I one of those 2010 members who aren't pros with Webkinz Insider. Step By Step is reccomended. Or if you have some other way. It did help, but didn't at the same time. Thanks for this.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:53 AM   #4

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

There are 3 types of member hosted contests: contests with WW food prizes, contests with WI bucks prizes, and contests with any webkinz world item for prizes. To host a contest with any WW item for prizes, you need to have a Gifted status, but anyone on WI can host WI bucks contests and food contests.

How to host a contest:
1) Go to the contests section of the forum. If you want to give food prizes go to the members-food section. If you want to give WI bucks prizes go to the members-WI Bucks section. If you become gifted, go the the Galore contests section.
2) Click on New Topic and make a new thread
3) In the thread, you must have the date the contest starts and ends (the maximum length is 1 week), the prizes, and the rules.
4) once you think you have finished the thread, click on submit new thread.
5) after all entries have been make, judge your contest.
6) continue to do this while making new rounds and eliminate contestants if your contest has more than one round
7) after you have picked the winner(s), give out the prizes (if you need to give them something from WW, ask them for their WWID and add them add a friend and send them the prize)
YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR CONTEST!!!!

How you enter a contest:
Just post your entry or if there's a form, fill it out on your post!

Putting a link in your signature:
1)copy the link
2)click the earth button while editing your signature and paste the link

Putting pictures in your posts in the text:
You may only put 20 pictures in each post. Here's how you do it:
1) go to tinypic.com and upload your picture
2) copy the direct link for layouts
3) while posting, click on the Click the image to open in full size. button
4) paste and click ok
5) YOU ARE DONE WITH PUTTING AN IMAGE IN YOUR POST!!!!

Attaching Images in your post:
You may only put a certain amount of attached images in your posts

Making room for more attached space:
1) Go the your user control panel by going to the forum jump and clicking on the "User Control Panel"
2) Click on the attachments button on the miscelleneous tab on the right side of the page
3) delete the attachments you don't need anymore and you can have more attachment room!

Last edited by RubyRed9947; 08-18-2010 at 12:59 AM..
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Closed