Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 07:49 AM   #41
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

Default Re: how to convince mom?!?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkizGirl27
If you have a couple bucks your not afraid to spend, ask your mom if she will pay for some of it and you can pay for the rest. Thats how I got my webkinz, pinto. Here is a job you will at least get 7 to 10 dollars for.....cutting the grass for your dad or mom, or help with the jobs that are a little harder like:
Help in the yard,
Help your mom or dad clean their closet or bathroom,
and the other stuff no one else like to do.
Thats all I got, and I hope you get another webkinz. If you do get a webkiz tell me which one you get.
ok thanks for the fast replies. I got a webkinz from a nice freind.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

kimbrm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm happy for you that you got your pet.

Another suggestion now would be to encourage your mother to play webkinz herself. Get her hooked and it won't be nearly as difficult to get more in the future because she'll understand where you're coming from. (Sometimes you may still have to use some patients and wait a little longer for your next pet, but there will always be more to come as long as Mom is hooked too!)
Old 07-14-2008, 05:21 PM   #43
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kimbrm2
I'm happy for you that you got your pet.

Another suggestion now would be to encourage your mother to play webkinz herself. Get her hooked and it won't be nearly as difficult to get more in the future because she'll understand where you're coming from. (Sometimes you may still have to use some patients and wait a little longer for your next pet, but there will always be more to come as long as Mom is hooked too!)
i tryed that. lol didnt really work. she says she doesnt wanna get addicted and always be on the computer like me. i keep telling her things i learned at quizzy's and she felt a little better. haha
Old 07-14-2008, 05:51 PM   #44
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Do what she wasnts done before she asks you! Do everything she sasys and just mention it every now and then and save up a couple bucks!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #45
Cadbury607
Webkinz :)

Cadbury607 is an unknown quantity at this point

Save up money from chores and get the pet of the month for Aug. This way you'll get your superbed plus the potm item. It's a win win situation
Closed