Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #31
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: how to convince mom?!?!?!

View Post Originally Posted by funnyhoney
i got another webkinz! ur advice worked!! isent a pm to the person that won and i got the arte's pallet superbed!! yay
OH Funnyhoney, I am SO HAPPY for you!! That is totally, totally AWESOME!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #32
PinkSparkles123

Tell here that you will help around the house and stuff like that. And tell here that you won't get any more for _______ amount of time
Old 07-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

Peanut Luver is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello! I see your delema..???
I think i have just the right awnser!
Arguing or begging never works for parents. So you have to figure out a way around that...Why don't you try making a deal. Give it a while (at least 2 days) before you try it though. You should say somthing like this:
"Mom, I have been thinking, I know what you said about no more webkinz, But i was wanting to talk to you about that. I think i know why you don't want me to get another:
1. I might spend a little to much time on the computer
2. Too much money is being spent
3. I have alot already
But what if you (& i) Set a limit? We could work out a time limit on the computer so i don't just do that all day. We could set a limit on how much money i spend each month on webkinz things so that i don't go overboard wasting money, and last of all, we could work out a limit on how many more webkinz i can get until (ex: May 10. Just think about it and let me know. I can even help you out more, but as you probally know, it is one of my favorite things so i will try extra hard to get it!"

The end. I think that you should say somthing like that. It's a non-argutive & non-begging way.
Good luck and i hope this helped!
Peanut Luver
Old 07-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #34
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
i got another webkinz! ur advice worked!! isent a pm to the person that won and i got the arte's pallet superbed!! yay
OH Funnyhoney, I am SO HAPPY for you!! That is totally, totally AWESOME!

YAY!! someone else who read the update!

BTW Dixiecup, when is that giftz number of your's gonna get moving up there missy??
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #35
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
YAY!! someone else who read the update!

BTW Dixiecup, when is that giftz number of your's gonna get moving up there missy??
OOOOPS....BUSTED! I guess when the chaos in my home dies down. I don't normally have such a GOOD day of posting and getting on here so much in a day. Lil guy was at Gramma's today until this evening. Oh, did I mention that we had a tornado rip thru here? I will be doing a post on it tomorrow as soon as there is enough light to take pics.

Funnyhoney, I just about CRIED when I heard that you got your 20th pet. I hope your Mom was very happy, too. This sounds like a WIN WIN for both of you! It's been a GREAT DAY!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 06:47 AM   #36
Gifted
a72b75c77 is just really nicea72b75c77 is just really nice

You should let everyone know what advice helped because someone may be reading this that is having the same problem as you.

When I was a child, my twin sister and I never begged for things. When our mom told us no we would just walk away sadly. Now our mom admits that she always caved in to us more than our older sister and brother because she felt sad for us. When our siblings begged and whined it only mad her angry.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #37
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

thank soooo much u ALL helped me!
Old 07-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #38
Webkinz :)

WebkizGirl27 is on a distinguished road

If you have a couple bucks your not afraid to spend, ask your mom if she will pay for some of it and you can pay for the rest. Thats how I got my webkinz, pinto. Here is a job you will at least get 7 to 10 dollars for.....cutting the grass for your dad or mom, or help with the jobs that are a little harder like:
Help in the yard,
Help your mom or dad clean their closet or bathroom,
and the other stuff no one else like to do.
Thats all I got, and I hope you get another webkinz. If you do get a webkiz tell me which one you get.
WebkizGirl27 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 06:14 PM   #39
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Do chores and then say "I worked so hard mom,now can I get one?"
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #40
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Does she have a reason you shouldn't get another? I so maybe you should work with her to make you both happy instead of bribing her....
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Closed