Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 02:30 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: how to convince mom?!?!?!

[quote=funnyhoney;8875526]I have 19 webbies and i want just one more for a superbed. My mom says no, no...NO. How do I convince her to let me have ONE more???

You don't.
Cloying and pleading and 'reasoning', (which really means arguing), don't work with parents----well, , it shouldn't work with parents, let's put it that way........

Try taking a different approach: Just let it go for awhile, do what is asked of you, be responsible and accountable, and after a reasonable bit of time has passed, revisit the subject with your mom.

In the meantime, you can try to earn some money to buy another Webkinz (if your mom lets you spend your money on webbies, that is...).

Superbeds aren't going anywhere--they'll be around when you're ready to choose one.

Good luck.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 02:34 PM   #22
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with what everyone else said: be a really good kid, clean up a little bit, offer to pay for it, and calmly ask her why she doesn't want you to have another. In the end, if she says no, respect that, but then ask your friends if for your birthday they would maybe keep in mind that's something you like?..
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #23
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

i got another webkinz! ur advice worked!! isent a pm to the person that won and i got the arte's pallet superbed!! yay
Old 07-10-2008, 05:14 PM   #24
How did i get to be
Banned
Webkinzrox01 is a name known to allWebkinzrox01 is a name known to allWebkinzrox01 is a name known to all

Tell her that there is a new one which there is or tell her that the store near you has a retired one and when she says you can go ask if you can go bye yourself
Webkinzrox01 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 05:17 PM   #25
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

THNX 4 THE ADVICE
Old 07-10-2008, 05:20 PM   #26
mz400
mz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

You could wait for a holiday like your birthday or a special event and ask for one! =]
Old 07-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #27
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by funnyhoney
i got another webkinz! ur advice worked!! isent a pm to the person that won and i got the arte's pallet superbed!! yay
Congratulations!!
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #28
Carlinann89

I would work extra hard with chores and offer to do things like clean dishes after dinner etc.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #29
Webkinz :)

godslittlegirl is on a distinguished road

Tell her everything you learned playing quizzys. And ask for one for your birthday. thanks is how i got my two webkinz. good luck
godslittlegirl is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #30
Pigsr2cute
Gifted

Pigsr2cute is an unknown quantity at this point

I think what you should do is save money like everyone is saying. Then if there is a FYE store near you buy one there. Then you take the yellow tag of the feature code and put the yellow sticker on the receit and send it to the address on the receit. In a few days they send like $2 back. Its not much but it's something. Now your FYE might not do that but all the FYE stores I went to did.
Pigsr2cute is offline Female
Closed