Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2010, 11:13 AM   #1
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Unanswered: How to Clear Out PMs?

Hello!
My private message inbox is full. I need to delete some of them so I can send/receive more, but I cannot figure out how to do it. I check the boxes, but then I do not see a delete box.
Thanks for any and all help!
live4webkinz
live4webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: How to Clear Out PMs?

If you check the box on the right of an PMs you want to delete then go to the bottom of the list. There is an option that says move to folder, If you click the down arrow delete is listed as an option. Select that and then the Go button.
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
ytsirhc

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Thanks so much! Iappreciate it, reps
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Check the box next to the PM you want to delete. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a box. Select "delete messages" and then "Go".

Hope I helped :]]
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #5
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

And, you can only ever delete the last half (I think) of your PMs.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 03:37 PM   #6
uvs her modeling

envisiondance has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
Quoting the best answer for your thread.
Once you have successfully chosen the best answer for your thread, go to that post, and at the top in big red letters it says; "Marks Best Answer (closes thread)" click that to show WI the best answer to your question!
Another great answer! Both were great, but yes, just clear them out by checking all of the little boxes, then click 'Move to folder', then go to delete and press Go... but you already know all of that.
envisiondance is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #7
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

You just have to click on your "PMs" in the top left corner.
Click the little boxes on the right side by each PM you want to delete.
Then you go to the bottom and there is a drop down menu that says "Move to Folder...".
Click that and select "Delete" and then click "Go".
Good luck.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #8
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Check mark them, then go to options and click move to folder delete. Make sure you do the same thing in your Sent folder also!

~Ballet
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #9
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Once you have all the boxes checked then scroll down and then you should see a button with an arrow that says Move To Folder... then click on the arrow and click delete. Then click "Go" and the noes that you clicked will be deleted.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Closed