Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #1
Clothing Collecter
Webkinz :)

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: How to change title words above avatar picture.

You know how some people titles above thier pictures say webkinz or webkinz guru.....or something..... how do you change it to something you want it to say.
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: How to change title words above avatar picture.

Above your "Welcome Nicolejasmine14" You should see User CP. Scroll down and click on edit details. There maybe at the bottom, you should see Webkinz ID. Click in the box and you can type in whatever you want.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #3

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

click on this link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...do=editprofile

at the very bottom of the page, there is a thing saying WWID and you can type what you want in there.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean. If you mean how to change it to gift guru or to webkinz, you have to earn those titles. After 10 posts, you become a webkinz. To become gifted, you have to have at least 50 good posts and when you think you're ready, you apply at this thread (read all of the first post before you do): http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

Last edited by RubyRed9947; 09-11-2010 at 02:18 PM..
RubyRed9947 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #4
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

You can't just change your rank from Webkinz to gift guru for no reason. those are WI ranks. here is where you can learn all about it in the WI wiki:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

if you mean to write something under your username. then first you click on User CP

Click the image to open in full size.

then when a pop up box comes up. then click on "edit your details"

then you can either put your WW username and it will show up under your Username and above your ranking. or you can do what some people do and write something creative like saying "i love my.." then if your ranking is webkinz then it would show up as "i love my.. webkinz"

Tiger2819 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #5
Clothing Collecter

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
Above your "Welcome Nicolejasmine14" You should see User CP. Scroll down and click on edit details. There maybe at the bottom, you should see Webkinz ID. Click in the box and you can type in whatever you want.
thanks this is the answer i was looking for

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
You can't just change your rank from Webkinz to gift guru for no reason. those are WI ranks. here is where you can learn all about it in the WI wiki:
WI Ranks - Webkinz Insider Wiki

if you mean to write something under your username. then first you click on User CP

then when a pop up box comes up. then click on "edit your details"

then you can either put your WW username and it will show up under your Username and above your ranking. or you can do what some people do and write something creative like saying "i love my.." then if your ranking is webkinz then it would show up as "i love my.. webkinz"

[lang=it]thanks for the visuale images[/lang]
Old 09-11-2010, 02:26 PM   #6

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for your thread. I also learned something new
idog1995 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
Clothing Collecter

View Post Originally Posted by idog1995
Thanks for your thread. I also learned something new
your. welcome
Closed