Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Oooh, lookie! I am a
Webkinz :)

MeganDecember29 is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: How can you.....? MODS ADMINS PLEASE LOOK!

Ok, moderators/adminstrators,
I was looking at my old house thread, and I decided i'm going to make a new one. I looked at the rules, and it says you can only have one. I'm perfectly fine with that, but i'd like to start a brand new, fresh thread. And, even when I wanted to edit my old house thread, it won't let me post my new pictures....?! So, can someone please close/delete it, so I can open a new one? If you can delete/close it, just tell me and i'll give you the link(:

Thnnx!

xoxo,
♥megan♥
&& The Webbykinz(:
MeganDecember29 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: How can you.....? MODS ADMINS PLEASE LOOK!

Ask a mod to delete your thread. Hope this helped!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

First I would PM a mod or admin who is in charge of the Housez section. Then ask them if you can create a new thread after you delete/close your old thread.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:42 PM   #4
Oooh, lookie! I am a

How do I know which mods are in charge of which sections?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That would be ME
View Post Originally Posted by MissyK
Wow! The houses our members are showing off are fantastic! We definitely have some talented decorators among us. We love seeing everyone’s rooms and more members are showing them off everyday.

WebkinzInsider is growing like crazy and so is the Houses section. Since we’re getting so many posts, we’ve decided we need a few guidelines.
  • You may only have ONE thread to show off your rooms per member. You can always Edit your thread to add and remove rooms whenever you want. If you have more than one now, please change them and put them all together in one. (Editing ability only comes with gifted status, at this time.)
  • Be nice when commenting on someone’s house. If you can’t say something nice…well then zip it up. Only offer constructive criticism if the member has asked for it.
  • DO NOT look at a member’s house and them beg them to give/gift items to you. That’s just rude. Absolutely no trade talk allowed. People show their houses for us to enjoy – NOT so they’ll get a gazillion PM’s from people who want their stuff.
  • Please remember the purpose of the House Forum is to share your "own" creative room designs. Please do not copy other members rooms and claim them as your own, its just not nice. A copied room is a copied room, even if just a few things are rearranged. Although it may seem okay even if you list credit to that person..its not okay to post that room on your House Thread at all. If this rule is disregarded it will result in removal of the images and possibly of your house thread all together.
Have fun and enjoy seeing how creative people can be!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Oooh, lookie! I am a

Oh, well, um, would you mind deleting my thread for me?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #7
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

flag the post and if that doesnt work PM a mod or admin, and they will do it
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:53 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Go back to your thread, now and reserve those posts you need. save at LEAST three additional posts when you create a houses thread K I fixed it so you can still use the original thread
Old 09-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #9
Oooh, lookie! I am a

What? What do you mean save three aditional posts?
Old 09-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

just post and submit, post and submit
YOu know, like say
'This post reserved for future use.
Then make another and say the same thing.
Closed