Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 03:38 PM   #1
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Question Unanswered: How can i put a picture in a post, not as an attachment ?

How can i put a picture in so it is not a clickable attachment, but just right there
for everyone to see?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: How can i put a picture in a post, not as an attachment ?

Check out this thread for info
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Basically you need to use a web hosting site, like Photobucket or Tiny Pic.

Last edited by kayembee; 03-25-2010 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: link
kayembee is offline Female
Old 03-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

The easiest way is through tinypic.com. [You can also use Photobucket or Imageshack if you have an account there...]

1. Save the picture you want to post to your computer
2. Go to tinypic.com
3. Click "Browse..."
4. Select the picture
5. Click "Upload"
6. Find the box with the 4 codes
7. Right-click "Copy" on the IMG Code for Forums and Messageboards
8. Right-click "Paste" the code right into your post here on WI
9. Submit the post and the code turns into the picture

That's all.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

The guide above should solve your problem. If you're still having trouble, just ssay so and we'll help you out a bit more.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:16 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

kitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonderkitkat20 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Here is a guide showing you how to
kitkat20 is offline Male
Old 03-26-2010, 06:03 AM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Check out this thread for info

Basically you need to use a web hosting site, like Photobucket or Tiny Pic.
View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G

The guide above should solve your problem. If you're still having trouble, just ssay so and we'll help you out a bit more.
View Post Originally Posted by kitkat20
the guide these three posted really helped me a lot with this when i first came to WI.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I know you don't want attachments, but it would seem to me that it is a lot easier to place the picture in a spoiler than to upload it, etc.. (not too mention that it makes pages easier to scroll for those who have less "performing" computers)

The spoiler button is actually in the top of the message box, which makes it very handy for the technology challenged.

Here is how you add a spoiler:

When you go to make your post, or click "Go advanced" there is a little black box, that says spoiler in it.
It looks like this...
Click the image to open in full size.

When you have what you want in a spoiler, Highlight it, and click the Spoiler box. It should wrap the text or picture in a Spoiler!

There is a complete guide to making spoilers on the wiki (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Spoiler_Guide) and in the how-to pages.
I just think this is the easy way.
elymic is offline Female
Old 03-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #8
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

In your post box, do you see the little button
that looks like a Polaroid photo?
It's by the Earth button.

Click that, & put in the URL of the image.
Click "save" & your picture will show up.

If your picture is not from a website,
upload the picture to TinyPic.com.
Get the URL from that picture,
& follow the instructions in my 2nd paragraph.

If that doesn't make sense, let me know. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 04:00 AM   #9
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Here's what I do...
I go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Then, I upload the pic, and copy the link that is for forums.
Then, I paste on to WI!
There's no links, or attachments or anything like that, it just shows the pic. Hope this helped.
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 03-28-2010, 08:14 AM   #10
Webkinz :)
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

It's not that hard once you get the hang of it.

1. Make sure you have the picture you want, saved to your computer where you can find it.
2. Go to tinypic. Of course with the www. and the .com.
3. Upload your picture on there.
4. You can find a link that has [IMG] codes wrapped around it.
5. Copy that code.
6. Go to your thread or post, and paste the code where you want it, and it should appear. If it's big, I recommend putting it in spoilers. (:
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Closed