Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 11:29 PM   #1
Hi
Webkinz :)

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: How can I love all my webkinz!!!

I LOVE all of my webkinz very much but even though I only have five I find myself forgetting about some for a long amount of time! Do any of you have a trick to make sure you play with all of your webkinz a fair amount? Or any ideas!???? Thank you so much!

~~~~Sweetsparx~~~~
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
I ♥♥ CAT

meow1997 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: How can I love all my webkinz!!!

Set up a schedule or something! I am sorry but there is nothing to say!
meow1997 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

i have a lot of webkinz and every day i use a different one and if it is there birthday i use that one. i just go to my pets and pic the next one from the one i used the day before! i have to admit i have favorites and have used them more but i try to be fair! hope this helps!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 08-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #4
CheeseBurger1

I can't figure any thing out with my kinz schedule
Old 08-01-2008, 11:43 PM   #5
Summer Fun

kyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud ofkyliekitty has much to be proud of

I play with my newest webkinz all the time. But the downside is that if i buy a webkinz and then get one the next day, then i only played the webkinz for 1 day. And if i get a webkinz and dont get one for 2 weeks, then i played with it more than others! I have 77 webkinz so it is hard to play with them ALL. So i make up by playing with the stuffed animals which i find more fun because you can do whatever you want then! Or you can try setting up a schedule so you play with fluffy one day, and joe another.(those were just examples)
kyliekitty is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:45 PM   #6
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sweetsparx
I LOVE all of my webkinz very much but even though I only have five I find myself forgetting about some for a long amount of time! Do any of you have a trick to make sure you play with all of your webkinz a fair amount? Or any ideas!???? Thank you so much!

~~~~Sweetsparx~~~~
This is what works for me: I play a short game with each of my pets, each day--even if it's just a game of Cash Cow 2.

Also, each day I choose one pet to be my Pet of my Day, and that's the pet that gets to do the gardening and gets a bath, etc.

The other thing I do is, take groups of pets--like four or five--and do one speical activity with them--like swimming or bowling or playing on the trampoline.

I'm sure you'll come up with a plan that works great for you and your pets, too!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #7
hollisterlover11

Pop_Tart1810 is on a distinguished road

I have eighteen webkinz. What I do is whenever i log on, I play with the one that already is there. (you start out with the first one on your list) When you are ready to log out, you put your active webkinz pet to bed and go to My Pets. Then you click on the SECOND pet. When you log in the next time, you'll always have a new pet to play with! (keep repeating each time you log out) Hope this helps
Old 08-01-2008, 11:59 PM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

try making a calendar, play with a different pet every week.
I have 29, so some of my pets aren't played with for MONTHS.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 01:00 AM   #9
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

WOW Thanks guys! Keep posting!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 08-02-2008, 01:48 AM   #10
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

ok, well, for me its easy. i show no favoritism at all. i love them all the same. so the way i do that is by date. on the 'my pets' page (the book with all your pets pics in it) you have a pic of each pet, and you also have a date that says the last time you played with them. the one i played with the loooooooooooooooooooongest time ago is the one i play with that day. like, a month ago i may have played with my pink poodle and it says he is the one with the oldest date on his picture. so she will get played with. then if i want to do what lovewebbies says, all the ideas there are great, then i can play with four or five in one day, but each time i choose who to play with it is the one waiting the longest to be my pet for the day. and the more pets im adotping the more important the date system is working for me because its hard to remember when i played last with who.......................... another thing too, is i always look at their health and happiness and hunger meters. if one really needs attention over others then they get the attention so they dont get sick!!! hope this helps you................................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed