Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #1
AKA Tess
Webkinz :)

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

Default Unanswered: how can i be logged onto two accounts at one time?

my little bro wants me to get some candy for him, so i planned on turning the sound on and only using his account to get him candy when i hear the ghost, while playing on my account the rest of the time. but when i logged my brother in, it logged me out.
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: how can i be logged onto two accounts at one time?

I don't think you can. It just doesn't work.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #3
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

Use two different browsers. Like I use Firefox and Safari when I get on two separate accounts.

Here's a list:

Internet Explorer 7
Firefox 3
Google Chrome
Safari

Just Google each browser if you'd like to download it for free.

I hope this helps!
aerobunni is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #4
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

It is very simple. You can open one account like normal, and then copy and paste this address into a new tab or new window:

http://mci2.webkinz.com////loader4.p...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It will bring you to the Webkinz log in page and you can then access a different account.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 10-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
AKA Tess
Webkinz :)

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by monkeecj
It is very simple. You can open one account like normal, and then copy and paste this address into a new tab or new window:

http://mci2.webkinz.com////loader4.p...ser&aol=0&fs=0

It will bring you to the Webkinz log in page and you can then access a different account.
thanks, but i've tried that and it didn't work =(
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 Pull up two tabs of this, but DO NOT use the regular log in page.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 06:16 PM   #7
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

People do that by
1. Typing in the Webkinz URL

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

2. Use two different browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.)

Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Use two different browsers, such as Explorer and Firefox.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM   #9
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

The only way is to use two browsers. Like Safari, Fire Fox, Internet Explorer. I hope this helped. (:
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 10-27-2009, 08:53 PM   #10
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

The easiest way I have found to open webkinz like normal and then hit ctrl N
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Closed