Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #1
Yip Eeeee! I am a
Webkinz :)

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: How to become gifted!!!!

I Wanna know everything about what being gifted and gift gurus what do you do?
What are the requirements to be come a gifted person?
I really apperciate you answering my questions and thank you!!!!!

Your friend,
Polkadot101
Spoiler: show
Thanks for coming to my thread

Last edited by polkadot101; 03-30-2009 at 08:08 AM.. Reason: ...
polkadot101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2009, 09:03 AM   #2
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: How to become gifted!!!!

I am not too knowledgeable on the subject, but here are two links you might find useful!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/

Good luck, and I hope you get into the gift exchange!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

There are a few requirments to becoming gifted.Here is a helpful link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
Remember to be patient.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Follow the above links.
They will tell you everything you need to have and do to become gifted.
Just so you know.....ther is a waiting line and it might take you a few times to get in.
Good luck !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:49 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I know I am neither a GT, or a GG, but I have visited the threads a few times to know them well enough.

To become a GT you have to:

HAve 50 good, non-fluff posts in sections other than the Roleplay, contest, Pet name, Pollz
Have to be a member of WI for at least two weeks
HAve to agree to follow the rules and work well with GCs
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
I know I am neither a GT, or a GG, but I have visited the threads a few times to know them well enough.

To become a GT you have to:

HAve 50 good, non-fluff posts in sections other than the Roleplay, contest, Pet name, Pollz
Have to be a member of WI for at least two weeks
HAve to agree to follow the rules and work well with GCs
Yes, all of those things are important. If you try to apply to be a GT, and forget to mention one of those points, you will not be accepted. Sometimes it takes more than one try, so if you see you are not accepted, try to fix the problem and apply again
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #7
ife wanted me 2 be a

Adigo is on a distinguished road

As far as I konw, gifted people are allowed to do some trading with other gifted people in a special area within WI. Gifted gurus are people who have made a lot of trading (I think)
In order to become gifted, the previous people have made it very clear, and were kind enough to give the needed links for it.

Hope it helps!
Adigo is offline Male
Old 03-30-2009, 09:58 AM   #8

Immie is on a distinguished road

I am so happy this thread was started, I have wanted to ask a few questions about it as well.

I found Webkinzinsider originally through a search I did on google in regards to trading webkinz items. I immediately became a member when I saw all the information on this site that was just so amazing and really helps you to better understand Webkinz all together. Now, every time I go on Webkinz ,I also open up my WebkinzInsider.

I love this site very much and have only been a member for a few months. In the beginning I took my time getting to know the site and how it all works as I have never been on a forum before and didn't even know how to post or even how to find things that were posted before. I have to say I love what people are able to do on this site with their siggies, avatars and colorful posts, which is all still very foreign to me. LOL

As a mom of 3 kids, who are the whole reason this webkinz craze started in this house, I am very busy. However I wanted to be able to trade with people who like me have a lot of exclusive and rare items.
One of the first things I came accros when I joined was about how to avoid scams in the trading rooms on webkinz world and all the other warnings about the trading.

I understand that it is therefor very important to have the gift exchange program. It is also the reason I joined in the first place.
I am just wondering, I see people with 1000+ posts who are still saying that they have not been accepted in the gift program.
I am only at about 15 posts ( i think ), but it is only because I am as busy as I am with 3 kids and also because most times things have already been answered or I do not know the answer and sometimes I am just a bit to shy to answer what I think the solution is.

I understand that at 50 posts you can apply for the gift exchange, but do I really have a chance at getting in? I am wondering this, if there are so many who have 1000+ posts and are still waiting.

I know that I originally joined so that I could have a safe place to trade the items I hold so dear, and I know I will always read Webkinz Insider now that I know what a great site it is, but when I finally hit my 50 posts do I really have a chance at all of being able to trade in the GE or am I realistically looking at months still?
I know I can do my 50 posts in the next few weeks, and I have read all the rules and how to post and make them count, I just want to know for sure that when I have done all the 50 posts, I have a chance of getting into the GE, and do not have to wait till I have 1000+, only to find out I still can not do what originally brought me to this great site.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I am just a mom who wants to trade some awesome stuff in a safe and fair manner, and would like to have the opportunity to do so.

Have a great day!

Immie
Immie is offline Female
Closed