| 07-29-2007, 04:33 PM || #2 |
Join Date: May 2007
| | Re: how to attach something
To take a picture of your room be in the room you are taking a picture of.
1. Get everything how you want it to be and press Prt Scrn(Print Screen). It is located next to the F12 key.
2. Open up Microsoft paint on your computer.
3. Click on edit.
4. Click on Paste.
5. Ajust your picture by the square on the top row.
6. When you are all done click on file.
7. Then save as.
8. Enter what you want to call this picture.
9. Under file name you chose the type you want to save it as. Chose JPEG.
| || |