Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
ask me for it :)
Gifted

pawsonmagic is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: HOW???!

Do I get my GE recognized? I re-opened it today, and was told that I need to have a reply today! But nobody has seen it.. Help!??! HOW DO I GET IT TO BE RECCOGNIZED!?

Thanks so much!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #2
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: HOW???!

you just have to keep bumping it up and put an item in your title that people really want like a retired psi
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:19 AM   #3
pbeasley
Gift Guru

pbeasley will become famous soon enough

You have a lot of pictures on your GE. Don't get me wrong I love the pictures, but they can be really distracting from the items that you have listed. I had to search to find what you had to trade. Also, try to stay away from hard to read colors. A lot of people will skip over a GE that they can't read!

I think if you had posted this in the Gift Exchange you would have gotten a lot more helpful tips! Maybe a mod can move it for you?

Hope this helps!
pbeasley is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:34 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yeah! I'll go check it out!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

I think pbeasley is right. Even though those animals are cute it makes it hard to wade through them to get to your haves and wants. I also skip threads with light colors that are too hard to read. You might want to go to the WIGEV and check the picture links so you can list the names of the AC items you have. Not everyone is going to want to take the time to figure out what you mean by "a little silver thing that lights up with fire, as well as a tall gold thing that lights up with fire". The easier you can make it for other traders to see what you have the better chance you have that they will stay and make an offer. Hope things improve for you

Last edited by Lioness; 06-13-2008 at 01:47 AM..
Old 06-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #6
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

To get more offers, your GE needs to be easy to read and you need to be specific about what you have and what you would like. No one wants to take the time to post asking if someone has a specific item, then wait for a reply. They will just skip to a thread that has it listed because they already know that person has it available. Listing your wants, or at least some of them, helps too. I usually skip down to the wants list to see if I have something that person wants before I look to see what they have to trade. It is easier to offer when I know what they are looking for. Put a little time and effort into your GE and the offers will come rolling in! In the WIGEV, you can click on a link that will show you pictures of all the WW items so you can name them correctly. That cuts down on any confusion about which item is being discussed. Hang in there. A GE is always a work in progress and the better you take care of it the more offers you will get. Take a look at other GEs to get an idea of what you would like yours to look like and what will be easy to read. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions i will be glad to help. Happy trading!
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 02:57 AM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I agree with the posts thus far. I went to your GE with the intention of posting an offer. I stopped midtracks because of all the pictures and the color.

I will skip over anyone's GE that has a font that I have to highlight to read. I will skip over anyone's GE that has more pictures posted than words.

I understand why you have the photos posted, but they have nothing to do w/ your GE. Why not put them below your Wants and Haves. People will still look at them, but after they have seen what you have to offer.

Just my 2 cents.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2008, 11:10 AM   #8
Gifted

Ok, I updated it... Please let me know what you guys think! I took off some pictures and made colors darker... Those pets are my pets, and I just kind of thought they were cute in between things
Old 06-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by pawsonmagic
Ok, I updated it... Please let me know what you guys think! I took off some pictures and made colors darker... Those pets are my pets, and I just kind of thought they were cute in between things
Excellent job! It is much easier to see what you have now and moving most of the pictures to the bottom of the page makes it easier too. And those pets are darn cute
Old 06-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
Gifted

Thank you!!
Closed