Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #1
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Hourly Activity Problems?

Hi, yesterday and today I experienced the same thing so I thought mabye someone else might be also. I log in at the new hour and go to hourly activities (50 KinzCash right now) and there is no arrow, as if I have already done this activity for the day. I know I didn't do it though because I just logged in? Anyone else having this same problem?
reya is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #2
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Hourly Activity Problems?

On the account that I was already logged into before 12 pm, I was able to get the 50KC right after 12 pm; but on all my familiy's other accounts that I logged into after 12 pm, there was no arrow to get the kinzcash.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #3

webkinzarelife has a spectacular aura about

I had that problem yesterday evening too! I think it was for 35 KinzCash at that time. And today it isn't any arrow either!
Hopefully webkinz will sort out this problem, and the Curio Shop & Wheel of Wow problems soon!!
webkinzarelife is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:14 AM   #4
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I had the problem yesterday on 2 of the hourlies, I didnt have a button to click for it but it was clearly time to do it. Sorry this happened to you guys too, hope they get it fixed soon!
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #5
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks so much for that information SnowCrystal that is good to know you were able to get it if you were logged in before the time. I think I will try logging in a few minutes before then to see if that works, that might be a good work around.

I guess this is a glitch involved with the server that went down. Sorry it is happening to others also but glad to know we are not alone
reya is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 11:21 AM   #6
jvg1948
jvangalder is an unknown quantity at this point

i was able to do the 9:00, 10:00 & 11:00 KT, but when the cash prize for $50 came on at 12:00 KT, there was no button.

i also can not do arte's gems and wow. also, it shows i've given him a tip when i haven't.

does anyone else have problems with slowdown? i can not type fast enough for level 3 mrs birdy. and the various games are extremely slow. is this my computer or their program?

thank you for this site.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #7
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

Yup!

My acct and my daughter's has the arrows, but my son's acct does not.
(I do everyone's stuff during the day while they are in school.)

Weird...
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 03:17 PM   #8
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by KittyFanatic
Yup!

My acct and my daughter's has the arrows, but my son's acct does not.
(I do everyone's stuff during the day while they are in school.)

Weird...
I was trying to think what was different with the first account I did that had the 50 KC (besides being logged on before 12pm). I am not sure, but maybe it is the accounts with the pet of the month which are unable to do all the activities. The one that I was able to get the 50KC didn't have the pet of the month. The accounts that didn't have the link to get the 50KC all had a pet of the month. Does your son's acct have a pet of the month? and your account and your daughter's account don't? Let me know. If it is the case, then the accounts without the pet of the month are the accounts being awarded!

---------- SnowCrystal added 129 Minutes and 19 Seconds later ----------

Here is what happened for the 4pm POTM hourly "Click here for a free Wrinkled Pugcake!":

The accounts with a POTM pet don't have the link to get their free Wrinkled Pugcake; but the accounts without a POTM have the link (but only says you need to have a POTM...it's not too late to adopt one...)

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 10-13-2008 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
Blondie23199

blondie23199 is an unknown quantity at this point

im have ing that problem 2!!!!!!!!!! i hate it!!!!!!!
blondie23199 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2008, 05:14 PM   #10

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

Unfortunately it seems to be a POTM issue with my account hopefully this glitch will be worked out soon , each of these activities were unavailable to us yesterday and today as well so frustrating always a delema
coolbreeze is offline Female
Closed