Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #1
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡
Webkinz :)

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Default Unanswered: Is the hopping bunny ad gone?

I'm having trouble finding the hopping bunny ad. And by having trouble I mean I can't find it. Is the promotion over or is it because I'm in Canada? I have the bunny (so happy!) but was that like, my one chance to get it and now the ads are not on Canadian/International accounts? I'm just wondering because I really like the other prizes you get once you get the bunny (beret, chickie plush etc) but have not seen the ad since that day. So is the ad still appearing or is it gone?
chocluver223 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Is the hopping bunny ad gone?

I believe its because you are in Canada. I am also in Canada and have never seen the ad once. The only Canadians able to get the hop bunny are the ones close enough to the border that their IP address is American. I think the ad is still there, but only for American IP addresses.
Hope this clears things up for you
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Thanks. But I don't understand how I saw it before. I actually saw it twice but haven't since. Not that I'm complainig because I have the bunny but it's confusing me.

Oh and what's IP stand for?

Last edited by chocluver223; 03-06-2011 at 08:12 PM..
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chocluver223
I'm having trouble finding the hopping bunny ad. And by having trouble I mean I can't find it. Is the promotion over or is it because I'm in Canada? I have the bunny (so happy!) but was that like, my one chance to get it and now the ads are not on Canadian/International accounts? I'm just wondering because I really like the other prizes you get once you get the bunny (beret, chickie plush etc) but have not seen the ad since that day. So is the ad still appearing or is it gone?
You were lucky. Bunny ads are only available in the States
Old 03-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

IP stands for internet protocol. It can also stand for intellectual property
Hope this helps
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 10:04 PM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

If you are not close to the US border and got the ad... then you lucked out with a glitch that has long since been fixed. If you are close enough to the border, then Ganz must have fixed that one too...

Time to hit the trading rooms! Just don't let yourself be taken...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #7
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

Does anyone know when the ads will end? And also, are the other prizes tradeable/postable?
Mercury is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 10:14 PM   #8

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Does anyone know when the ads will end? And also, are the other prizes tradeable/postable?
Maybe April 11th, because thats when the bunny codes expire.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 03-06-2011, 10:36 PM   #9
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
Maybe April 11th, because thats when the bunny codes expire.
This is the favorite speculation... Ganz has not told us anything....
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #10

koko982 will become famous soon enough

In Canada it has been popping up occasionally but that is a glitch... it is not supposed to be doing that it is still popping up for residents in the usa though if that is what you are asking...
koko982 is offline Female
Closed