Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
labloverzach
Webkinz :)

FolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to beholdFolkCat1234 is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Answered: HOP Bunny???

I found the link for the HOP promo video (Ad: click on the word ad. its the link.) and I read on the WIki that prizes were still being awarded as of 8/15/11, but I didn't get a prize this time. Is the promo finally over??
FolkCat1234 is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by robertcleveland
View Post Originally Posted by FolkCat1234
I found the link for the HOP promo video (Ad: click on the word ad. its the link.) and I read on the WIki that prizes were still being awarded as of 8/15/11, but I didn't get a prize this time. Is the promo finally over??
I just did it and it still worked for me, I figured out if you didn't win the Hop Bunny you can't win a prize, I'm in US, I watch a couple of accounts that didn't win the Bunny and can't win a prize, all 9 of the other accounts I watch, that won the Bunny, can win the prize.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #2
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: HOP Bunny???

I just played and it told me I won a prize. I can't log in right now to be sure but it looks like it is still working...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:24 AM   #3

Priceless has disabled reputation

I'm in America, and I can play still, it seems.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 09-08-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

View Post Originally Posted by FolkCat1234
I just did it and it still worked for me, I figured out if you didn't win the Hop Bunny you can't win a prize, I'm in US, I watch a couple of accounts that didn't win the Bunny and can't win a prize, all 9 of the other accounts I watch, that won the Bunny, can win the prize.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Canadian one still works, too
Ad
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
Me luv pie!

webkinzlover963 will become famous soon enough

It is working for me, but when I tried it on my expired account, it didn't work. All of my accounts are America too.

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
Maybe that is why my expired one won't work... It doesn't have a bunny on it.
webkinzlover963 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I didn't know you could still get prizes. The link I had initially stopped working ages ago, and I didn't check back later to see if it worked again. I did just try this link again and won prizes for three accounts.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I can't play it but I have already won the HOP Bunny. ( I live in the United States )
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 11:43 AM   #9

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

It's still working for a lot of people it seems.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2011, 12:21 PM   #10
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I didn't know it was still going on. Thank you.
karenpd is offline Female
Closed