Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #1
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: HOP Ads

I'm pretty sure the HOP ads ended yesterday, but I clicked the link to the video that someone had posted, and I answered the questions and now I'm at the point where I put in my WW user and password. Should I do this?? Would it work?? Or should I just not try it because it could harm my account?? Has anyone else been able to get a prize from the video, now?? I figured Ganz would take down the link today, but I just thought I'd click it to see if it would work, but now I'm worried it could do something I wouldn't want done.

Thanks!!
YOMCNUGGET
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: HOP Ads

The link still works. I just used it for three accounts and I still got the prizes.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 04-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #3
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bookworm255
The link still works. I just used it for three accounts and I still got the prizes.
So you're saying it's safe??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm assuming it's safe I haven't found any adds today though.
Old 04-04-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I clicked on the ads yesterday and were able to get them. I did get my prize and it didn't harm my account. I am sure GANZ wouldn't allow anything on Webkinz that could harm a user's account.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
ell,I♥FieldHockey
Webkinz :)

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
So you're saying it's safe??
It's safe. I've done it.
webkinzwaiter is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 04:16 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am the one who posted it.....I did all 10 accounts on it. I think it will be taken away eventually. My thought is if not before, it will be taken off the 11th, as that is the last day you can adopt your Bunny from it.
It actually doesn't say a time limit on the link itself. Ganz just announced it would be available on WW through the 3rd.
It does not say it is only available till the 3rd, just WW. The link is through Webkinznewz
So Technically and Legally it is still open
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

mylexidog is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I got an ad today and it worked just fine! I hope I helped!!!!!!
Proud mother of 19 webkinz. I am hoping to get the Australian Shepherd!
mylexidog is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #9
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

it won't harm anything. and its safe. its still open for now so do it while you can!
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2011, 01:51 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Just an additional info post....someone on another thread posted the link from the Ganz released statement. You will notice it only says "Live on WW until April 3rd"

Children’s site Webkinz World™ is awarding unique virtual bunnies
MARCH, 2011 In what may be a first for virtual worlds, popular children’s site Webkinz World™ is awarding unique virtual bunnies in conjunction with HOP, the upcoming family comedy from the creators ofDespicable Me. The new virtual avatar resembles E.B., the rebellious teenage son of the Easter Bunny, who leaves behind the family business and goes to Hollywood in pursuit of his dream of becoming a drummer. Combining animation and live action, HOP stars James Marsden and Kaley Cuoco, with Russell Brand voicing the character of E.B. HOP jumps into theatres April 1.
The HOP-inspired virtual bunnies are available while quantities last and will be awarded to Webkinz World members who successfully complete a HOP video trailer quiz within the site. By registering a bunny avatar, kids have another way to enjoy the magic of Webkinz World with the adoption of their very own virtual pet.
In addition the sought-after daily prizes in Webkinz World will include these HOP-themed items as part of the promotion: jellybeans, drum kits, chicks and eggs. In mid-March, Webkinz World plans to temporarily re-name its hugely popular ‘Home Before Dark’ arcade game as ‘HOP Before Dark’.
The campaign is live on the Webkinz World site until April 3.

dawnscott1 is offline Female
Closed