Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Holiday theme question

I have been very sick and not been able to get on the computer much so I am sure that I missed out on this topic but can someone answer this question for me? I was so excited to see the holiday theme preview but not all of the items shown are in the W-shop. Will they be there soon are the items like the fireplace and lamp post from another year? Thanks.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #2

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Holiday theme question

I think with the next maintenance during the week they will add more of the Chirstmas things...at least I'm hoping they do.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:26 AM   #3
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

I saw a news thing on WW that said that they would release the rest of the stuff "later." So, it could be sometime this coming week, or it could be later than that, but it should be before Christmas. Did you get the yucks that are going around? My kids were all throwing up last week, and now I've got a different version with no throwing up (nausea, but no throwing up), but total exhaustion. I have to rest after breakfast to be able to fix lunch! Hope you're feeling better.
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
Gifted

jencord is a jewel in the roughjencord is a jewel in the rough

The fireplace is an item that you get when you open up all 24 christmas ornaments. It is the grand prize. I am not sure they are coming out with another fireplace this year, at least I haven't seen pictures of one. so the only way to get that one if they don't offer it in the wshop would be to buy all 24 christmas ornaments. The holiday lamp is an item that is in the wshop right now. you can buy that for I believe a 100 kc or so.. The other items should be coming out soon.. Since so far there is only a bed, walls, floors, coffee table, couch, and side table.. I am sure there will be more!! Start saving your money~
jencord is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
ow! Now I'm a
Gift Guru

mbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud ofmbeaser has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by jencord
The fireplace is an item that you get when you open up all 24 christmas ornaments. It is the grand prize. I am not sure they are coming out with another fireplace this year, at least I haven't seen pictures of one. so the only way to get that one if they don't offer it in the wshop would be to buy all 24 christmas ornaments. The holiday lamp is an item that is in the wshop right now. you can buy that for I believe a 100 kc or so.. The other items should be coming out soon.. Since so far there is only a bed, walls, floors, coffee table, couch, and side table.. I am sure there will be more!! Start saving your money~

Actually, if you look at the theme preview in the w shop, you can see that there are 2-3 different lamps (a wall lamp, a floor lamp and a table lamp), and that the fireplace in the preview is different from the one for the ornaments.
mbeaser is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

This happends sometimes . Sometimes GANZ releases holiday items in two waves, different items added. This has happened in Halloweens past. The other option for this is "w-shop wonders", items shown in the theme preview but not on sale . Its most likely, though, the 2-wave option
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 11:04 AM   #7
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

i noticed that to! i got a snowman and i am trying to do tht theme 4 him.
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Given the fact that the prize for collecting all of the ornaments was a fireplace, I would be shocked if they added the fireplace in the preview to the W-shop. I'm betting it will be e-store.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #9
froggymom617 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mbeaser
I saw a news thing on WW that said that they would release the rest of the stuff "later." So, it could be sometime this coming week, or it could be later than that, but it should be before Christmas. Did you get the yucks that are going around? My kids were all throwing up last week, and now I've got a different version with no throwing up (nausea, but no throwing up), but total exhaustion. I have to rest after breakfast to be able to fix lunch! Hope you're feeling better.
No, I would have rather had that, I think. I had an episode with uncontrolled blood pressure and spent time in ER. The meds they gave me wiped me out for quite some time. I still made it to work but I could not do much more than that. Now, I have a cough that won't go away but that I can handle.
I hope that the other items in the theme preview are not E-store items because I don't shop the E-store and I would love to be able to get that fireplace.
Thank you everyone for your answers. I will have to keep an eye out now. I hope that all of you and your families have a happy and healthy holiday season.
froggymom617 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I hope so...........
Closed