Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
reanna111 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Hiya! i'm new and i have a few questions!

hey WI members!
i'm new to webkinz insider!
and i have just a few questions! any help will be greatly apperciated!!!

first off!
1) what is WI bucks? it says i have 100, but what can i use them for?! and how do i get more?
2) how do you get the awesome gem items!? one day i was in the trading area of the clubhouse, and this girl had up a gem fountain! i didn;t have enough with me to trade it from her, but she said it was a slide! i was wondering how to get it?! it looked so pretty!
3) what are host items? and how do you get them?
people say that shutters, and purple slippers are host items, but i'm not exactly sure what that means! and no one is ever trading theirs, so i wanted to get my own!

thank you so much for reading my questions! and im sure i will get some helpful answers! i've heard nothing but good things about the members on WI!

thanks again!
-reanna111

oh! lol and another thing!
4) how do you edit your thread? lol!!
reanna111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2010, 02:47 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Hiya! i'm new and i have a few questions!

WI bucks are WI money you get from being on, posting, and etc. I think you get the Gem items from Doug the dog. You edit your thread by pressing the button next to quote... I'm not sure if you have it yet.

If you need more answers, jsut say so.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #3

okay thank you emma8432!
but i still can't edit my thread, lol
and what do you use wi bicks for?
also! sorry for all the questions, haha but what is doug the dog? i haven't heard of him before!
where is he to on webkinz world?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:54 PM   #4
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

WOW, you are new! First, take a good look around WI. You will find TONS of info here. Check out the Wiki for info on the gem items. You get them by trading your gems to Doug, who appears in the Collector rooms randomly. There is a thread here that tracks him.

"Shutters" are part of the rock costume. You can get the code buy purchasing a webkinz tshirt. You can find them in the trading rooms, but people ask an arm and a leg for them.

Nafaria's slippers are a trading card item. Trading card packs each come with a code (series one can have up to four codes in a pack). The code is a surprise, good for kinzcash, a mystery pet, character items, rare items, etc.

I would STRONGLY suggest familiarizing yourself with the values of items (see the WIGEV). You can get taken in the trading rooms, sometimes on purpose, and it is not so great when you find out you got ripped off. Be careful in those rooms. While they are one of my favorite places in WW, people do try to trick others (had it happen to me), and there is no way of knowing if the trade is fair if you are not aware of an item's value.

WI bucks - there is a good explanation of these somewhere on this site, just cannot remember where off the top of my head. You can use your points to get subscriptions here on WI, but it takes ALOT of points, so I have no idea exactly what you get. Something about no advertisements when you log in, and "insider" insider info.

And of course, WELCOME! WI is great. You'll be treated well and learn so much more to make playing with your pet(s) even more fun!

By the way, assuming you just adopted your first, which animal did you pick?
Old 07-23-2010, 02:57 PM   #5
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

1) what is WI bucks? it says i have 100, but what can i use them for?! and how do i get more? Make a lot of posts on WI and people can give them to you
2) how do you get the awesome gem items!? one day i was in the trading area of the clubhouse, and this girl had up a gem fountain! i didn;t have enough with me to trade it from her, but she said it was a slide! i was wondering how to get it?! it looked so pretty! The Gem Fountain isn't a slide. But she is a scammer. You have to find Doug and hewill give it to you sometime for gems
people say that shutters, and purple slippers are host items, but i'm not exactly sure what that means! and no one is ever trading theirs, so i wanted to get my own! Shutters aren't host items. Shutters are kinzclothes. You get them from buying a shirt. I got my purple slippers from trading cards (series 2 )

Good luck!
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 03:01 PM   #6
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I wonder if the original person meant "hot" items rather than "host" items? Just a thought.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #7

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Welcome! Have fun on webkinz insider!

1) When you become a webkinz (make 10 posts) you can earn them by posting.

2) You can trade your gems to doug the dog to get gem items. Go HERE to learn more.

3) Host items come from trading card series three or four I believe. They have something to do with the hosts in webkinz like Mrs. Birdy. A host item for her would be like her pink sweater. Maybe they meant to say hot items, like popular items. Those items are indeed very popular and valuable. Purple slippers are host items, they come from trading cards. I don't know about shuts.

4) You need to make ten posts and become a webkinz before you can edit your posts. Then you can do all sorts of cool things!

Welcome and have tons of fun!
Old 07-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #8
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Host items are trade card items from Series 3 & 4. They are also referred to as Citizens of Kinzville items and they are things like: Dr. Quacks lab coat, Dr Quacks Bed, Plumpy's Chair & Desk, Fred Rovers Sofa, Mrs. Cowolines Jacket & Skirt, Ms Birdy's Pink Blazer and Nafarias Purple Slippers.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

1) what is WI bucks? it says i have 100, but what can i use them for?! and how do i get more?
2) how do you get the awesome gem items!? one day i was in the trading area of the clubhouse, and this girl had up a gem fountain! i didn;t have enough with me to trade it from her, but she said it was a slide! i was wondering how to get it?! it looked so pretty!
people say that shutters, and purple slippers are host items, but i'm not exactly sure what that means! and no one is ever trading theirs, so i wanted to get my own!

1) They are just things yoou can use to get WI2. With WI2, you can have a bigger signature and avatar size limit. You get more when you post.
2) There is a Doug Tracking Thread, if you read the first post, that should sort you out.
3) They mean Hot Items. Like popular items. You can get shutters from webkinz clothes, not for your webkinz, for you. You can get Purple Slippers {nafaria's slippers} from Trading Card Series 3.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #10

thanks everyone!!! you have all been such a help!
i love WI already!!
Closed

Tags
small was here :]