Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: hi please let me know...

hi will someone put a link where i can sign up for gift exchange ? one thread i found said thread closed and i could not replie ! also what is wi bucks ?
wonders2412 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by katrinasmom
The gift exchange section gets closed when they have more applicants than they can process and accommodate. You can subscribe to the thread, so you will know when it is opened again. They close it, rather than let more applications back up. The Gift Training Section is kept fairly small for two reasons: 1. So it is easy to navigate for the beginners and easier than the big exchange with 27 different folders of trading threads, and 2. Because they have limited numbers of training gift coaches, each of whom can work with only so many trainees.

Please remember these people are volunteers who help us and make this site work so well. Once you are accepted, you will benefit greaytly from their efforts.

So what can you do meanwhile? Lots of things!

1. Make more posts, good posts, that will qualify you even more to be accepted as a gift trainee. (Fifty non-fluff posts are the MINIMUM).

2. Spend more time here in WI...visit all the sections, learn about all the great tips on different ways to enjoy WW more here. (Two weeks here is the MINIMUM before applying to be a gift trainee.)

3. Spend some time reading the WI GEV and the rules for trading. The more you understand these, the easier trading will be for you. You really need to learn what's in the WI GEV and how to calculate values.

4. Spend some time looking at the item pictures (you can acess in each section of the WI GEV) so you'll know what all the different items you can trade are and what kind of item they are.

5. Make a list of items you have that are excess and that you'd like to trade. You might buy some extra items, or trade for more in the clubhouse. Note which can be traded in the GTE, and which must wait for the "big GE"--the Gift Exchange itself. In the Training Gift exchange, you can trade click-to--wins, PSIs (but not retired or brand new ones), exclusives (but not retired or brand new ones), W shop items and common Curio-Shop only items (but not the "rares"). You can also trade island souveniers and some of the common Charm Forest and Woodland stuff. PSFs are also a big trading item in the TGE.

So, you can prepare yourself for trading and enjoy the anticipation of being able to trade here. It is really a lot of fun--there are so many great people here who are really enjoyable with whom to trade! Good luck to you!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: hi please let me know...

I'll go get it. . .
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Hi, WI Bucks are something you get everytime you poast you get a small amount but s your post gets higher you'll get more. You can give them to people for a nice way of saying thanks or a different reason. You will be able to use them in the future soon so start saving up!!

Hope this helped, and I would get you the link but dandogkinie is getting it for you

~x-tiff
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Okay here is the Gift Trainee thread where you post your agreement. . .

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/

And here is a guide to WI Bucks. . .

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ey-how-479553/
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 05-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

The gift exchange section gets closed when they have more applicants than they can process and accommodate. You can subscribe to the thread, so you will know when it is opened again. They close it, rather than let more applications back up. The Gift Training Section is kept fairly small for two reasons: 1. So it is easy to navigate for the beginners and easier than the big exchange with 27 different folders of trading threads, and 2. Because they have limited numbers of training gift coaches, each of whom can work with only so many trainees.

Please remember these people are volunteers who help us and make this site work so well. Once you are accepted, you will benefit greaytly from their efforts.

So what can you do meanwhile? Lots of things!

1. Make more posts, good posts, that will qualify you even more to be accepted as a gift trainee. (Fifty non-fluff posts are the MINIMUM).

2. Spend more time here in WI...visit all the sections, learn about all the great tips on different ways to enjoy WW more here. (Two weeks here is the MINIMUM before applying to be a gift trainee.)

3. Spend some time reading the WI GEV and the rules for trading. The more you understand these, the easier trading will be for you. You really need to learn what's in the WI GEV and how to calculate values.

4. Spend some time looking at the item pictures (you can acess in each section of the WI GEV) so you'll know what all the different items you can trade are and what kind of item they are.

5. Make a list of items you have that are excess and that you'd like to trade. You might buy some extra items, or trade for more in the clubhouse. Note which can be traded in the GTE, and which must wait for the "big GE"--the Gift Exchange itself. In the Training Gift exchange, you can trade click-to--wins, PSIs (but not retired or brand new ones), exclusives (but not retired or brand new ones), W shop items and common Curio-Shop only items (but not the "rares"). You can also trade island souveniers and some of the common Charm Forest and Woodland stuff. PSFs are also a big trading item in the TGE.

So, you can prepare yourself for trading and enjoy the anticipation of being able to trade here. It is really a lot of fun--there are so many great people here who are really enjoyable with whom to trade! Good luck to you!
Closed